on 7 October 2011
i thought when i ordered this it would arrive for the following week, but to my suprise it arrived 2 days after placing my order. Very impressed by the service would recommend to anyone wanting a good charger for a very good price.
on 2 October 2011
This charger bought to replace one I lost. I am very pleased with the charger, since it looks identical to the original I lost and it works as expected. It seems genuine and I have had it for a few weeks now and all is well. I am thankful for the high quality charger, expecially for not letting me down and receiving the product described.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 23 August 2012
Very pleased with this - ordered to fit a Samsung phone I bought from abroad. Stamped with 'Samsung' on the body of the charger, so I'm assuming it's the real deal, and the wire is plenty long enough. It works well, and I would thoroughly recommend this.
on 16 June 2012
I bought this charger to replace a faulty one purchased previously. So far it has performed well without any mishaps and was very cheap. As it was a genuine Samsung one I am hoping it will give reliable long term service
on 30 April 2013
An excellent genuine Samsung part at a fraction of a high street phone shop price.
Left at work saves carrying the original around everywhere and is always ready.
on 13 September 2013
An excellent Low cost charger,in perfect working order. Highly recommended. Look no further as this is the perfect phone charger
on 9 September 2013
Really good. Had ordered other charges off anauction website and they gave up the ghost with in a couple of charges. Have had this a few months now and am still really impressed.
Would recommend the company. My orginal order got lost in the mail. But they sent a replacement out really quickly after I let them know I'd not got it. Can't fault them or the product.
on 6 May 2013
QUICKLY DELIVERED,WELL PACKED,BOUGHT THIS CHARGER FOR MY WIFE WHO INSISTS ON KEEPING HER OLDER PHONE BUT THE OLD CHARGER GAVE UP.AFTER SEARCHING DIFFERENT SITES I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE AT A GOOD PRICE,SO PURCHASED IT ,I'M HAPPY ITS A GENUINE SAMSUNG CHARGER, MORE IMPORTANTLY THE WIFES HAPPY SHE CAN STILL KEEP HER OLD PHONE.OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND. : )
on 21 December 2013
I purchased the wrong charger for my mobilephone, when I asked them whether they can change it for me. They undoubtly sent a new charger with the pre-purchased envelope to me. It is the best service that I have met. I hope their business will become better and better in future
on 19 December 2013
This charger doesn't fit the phone it was bought for. It's very lightweight and doesn't feel like it would last long even if it did fit. Having said that, the cost was peanuts and it was delivered quickly so can't really expect any more - except for it to fit the phone.