on 16 December 2012
used this as a prank, i had a tattoo done on my shoulder, when returning home my wife asked to see it, i told her i changed my mind ang got something else, i had previously slipped on the fake sleeve, she went nuts when she saw it, its even better if you tuck the bottom edge under a watch, good for a prank.
on 18 June 2014
The design is really cool, and it looks convincing if you don't inspect it! The one downside is that despite stating it'll fit all sizes, it doesn't really. I would've expected another couple of inches to the length to justify that claim - my arm length is 24". Although stretchy, the sleeve measures at 17.5", stretching to maybe 20". With a tshirt on it'll be fine, but it would have been cooler if it was longer! :D
on 22 April 2013
Really good product, Fooled loads of my friends. Was really worth the money. Would defiantly recommend it

5 Stars -
on 1 July 2013
All the people at the party thought my tattoos were real, most touched them to see if they were only a sleeve. Really cheap but very good quality and a lot of fun to wear. Anyone going to a fancy dress do these are a must.
on 24 August 2013
I used it to prank my sisters and Mom into thinking I actually got a real tattoo and they believed it. Very funny, not something to wear seriously or everyday.
on 3 February 2013
Bought for a quick wind-up for parents & family but it's not something you would wear seriously. Great for fancy dress.
on 20 January 2013
boyf didnt know what it was at first!
good pressie for a laugh, arrived quicker than expected
worth the buy
on 13 March 2015
Only bought this to fool the grandchildren as I had said to them that I was going to get a tattoo one day. The surprise on their face when I took my coat off was well worth the few pounds spent. Obviously, it has only been used once!
on 27 July 2015
Great as a fancy dress item, looks good until you get really close up, also better on an arm with a watch to hide the end of a sleeve. Minus one star as the top edge of the sleeve frayed very quickly.
on 9 March 2015
Ok for a bit of fun in a dimly lit room. I couldn't pull it right up my arm as it was too tight. My arms aren't huge at 18 inches but definitely not suitable for anyone with 16 inches or more.

See one answered question