Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.49

on 10 March 2012
If you just realised that you have a Sinead shaped hole in your music collection then you could do a lot worse than this. Sinead at her best, her unmistakable vocals soaring, literally, from a whisper to a scream. Beautiful, meaningful lyrics delivered with her beautiful Celtic voice. If you're new to Sinead's music or you have forgotten just how talented she is, then this is a good place to revise and catch up.
on 25 April 2013
This is a great collection of the songs from Sinead's past. A great compilation album and definitely a good one to add to your album collection.
on 31 May 2012
As usual the marketing men have their way and play with words. Essential this ain't. Few choices of the more obscure Sinead but "I do not want what I haven't got" and "the last day of our acquaintance" are exceptions and thankfully "Don't cry for me.....&.... Nothing compares to you" are included. All in all worth the money and the time to listen but NOT ESSENTIAL!!!
on 24 June 2012
My disappointment was that 8 of the 15 tracks were from "I do not want what I haven't got" and I do not like the tracks Don't Cry for me Argentina and Jerusalem. If you're going to buy one or the other go for the "I do not want" which is exactly what you would hope for from Sinead.
on 27 February 2014
I liked this download of the album it was very good and I like her music from her fist single.
on 29 December 2014
brilliant- recommend any earlier Sinead music especially 1st three albums
on 31 May 2012
Sinead O'Connor C.Ds are always great quality but this C.D. encapsulates all that she has done in the past and made truly superb. A classic recording for generations to come.
on 30 May 2015
a couple of decent tracks
on 11 September 2015