Published on 12 Mar. 2012 by S. Bauckham

2.0 out of 5 stars The taste was horrible
The energy was OK, but the taste was discusting, the can is nice and i kept it but not the containt
Published 17 months ago by jason Tremblay

5.0 out of 5 stars Questionable moustache growth, but very sharp and tasty drink!, 12 Mar. 2012
S. Bauckham (Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moustache Elixir Energy Drink (Misc.)
My sister has always had a desire for a moustache, as she feels it would add the dignity and panache that she believes is sadly lacking from her life. So, as a gift I purchased the Moustache Elixir in the hopes that it may be able to help. Now, I'm not completely naive - I know there's always a chance that these things don't work. But it was something I felt was worth a gamble!
The drink was tasty enough, very fruity and sugary - wouldn't recommend it to people who don't like very sweet and sharp flavours. But if you do like that sort of thing, give this drink a try. Very sharp and very perky, for sure!
As of yet, we have not seen any signs of a moustache. Alas, my sister's facial adornment quest must continue!

2.0 out of 5 stars The taste was horrible, 27 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Moustache Elixir Energy Drink (Misc.)
great for moustache fans! it is blue though, so watch for staining!

Moustache Elixir Energy Drink