4.0 out of 5 stars good quality
I bought this as a gift, Im pleased and it looks just like picture. I would recommend this anf the sizing seems accurate.
Published on 17 Dec 2011 by Gembean

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, Not Colourfast
This London Jets T-Shirt is smegging awesome, shame it isn't at all colourfast. It looks spot on, the red being a great version of the original. Wearing it and paying homage to Jim Bexley Speed's single season yardage record is splendid. THe picture is copied well from the original given it is a fairly complex image for a t-shirt.

The cut is excellent, a...
Published 13 months ago by MLA

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 17 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Roof attack!, 11 Jan 2013
Crookedmouth ":-/" (Somewhere in the Jurassic...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Jets Mens Premium T-Shirt Choice of 15 Colours Small to 3XL (Apparel)
This is a nice quality tee shirt with generous sizing. It looks great in pale blue with a distressed white logo, but I'm knocking off a star because it doesn't have the authentic curry staining and cig burns.

RIMMER: 'I don't know what it is you think you're doing, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo, we surrender...and as prisoners of war, I'm invoking All-Nations Agreement Article 39436175880932/B.'
KRYTEN: '39436175880932/B. "All nations attending the conference are only allocated one parking space." Is that entirely relevant sir? I mean, here we are, in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.!'
RIMMER: 'Can't you let just one go? I was talking about the right of POWs to non-violent constraint.'
KRYTEN: 'But that's 39436175880932/C, sir.'

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shirt, 28 Nov 2012
A. Alston "budmanuk" (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased the shirt as I'm a big Red Dwarf fan. The shirt arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Its a good quality Fruit of The Loom shirt and the print is nice and sharp. I would like to correct the other review here, Lister's shirt is a short sleeved shirt, you can see in Thanks For The Memory from series two. If your tempted then buy one it's a cool shirt!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great material, great design, great idea, 4 Nov 2014
Jammm - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I think we all know why we're looking at this page, it's because we (or a partner/family member) really loves Red Dwarf. And I mean REALLY loves Red Dwarf.

That being the case, I can't really recommend this T-shirt enough. It looks precisely like the original on the show, and it's made of decent material. You might be wondering "Is this just a cheap red T-shirt with some tacky cheap transfer printed on to it?" The answer is no it's not, it's actually a quality T-shirt.

You know why this is such a great idea as well? It's obviously a super-geeky T-shirt, but everyone else isn't going to know that, it's not the same as wearing a top that says RED DWARF on it in giant letters. It's perfect for anyone who's a massive geeky fan but maybe not quite as comfortable broadcasting it in public!

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruits of the loom good quality, 20 Jun 2014
Good t shirt love it. Haven't washed it yet but why should I, Dave wouldn't. Smegging nice bit of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Advertised, 5 Jun 2014
Jeffrey A. Johnson "Fishboy" (Rochdale, England) - See all my reviews
T-shirt arrived the next day in the colour as ordered with clear printing.

As a result of wearing this shirt I felt compelled to change the names of my goldfish ('Mr Bubbles' and 'Fin McSwimmy') to 'Jim' and 'Bexley'. After downloading, completing and sending off the appropriate 'change of name by deed poll' forms from the Ministry of Justice website I was stunned to find out that legally I'm allowed to call my goldfish whatever I want!

Who'd have thought it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Smegging Gorgeous, 28 April 2014
This was bought as a gift for my partner. The quality of the shirt is excellent, the fit is true to size, and the design has not faded or cracked after multiple washes. This is a very cool gift for fans of Red Dwarf, and not as obviously nerdy as some other gifts. Would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, Not Colourfast, 11 Nov 2013
MLA (Leyton, London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

The cut is excellent, a great fit and flattering by being the right shape for arms to look at their best without also emphasising the gut. The fabric is comfortable, somewhere around medium weight in that it is not a breezily light summer material but is an easy wear in most normal temperature bands. The sizing is good, medium certainly measuring up nicely.

Unfortunately this t-shirt is not colourfast. Care needs to be taken when washing. This reviewer has never had colours run in any clothes. Well at least had never had colours run before this t-shirt which bled red over the white colouring at the first time of asking. Still looks fine but not as excellent as when fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars the red dwarf posse, 25 Aug 2013
a very high quality t-shirt with high quality print.

perfect for those who love red dwarf.

we didnt come here looking for trouble, we came to do the red dwarf suffle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for the Red Dwarf fan that has everything, 23 July 2013
Miss Rogers - See all my reviews
Bought it for my brother and he loved it - just as decribed and seems to be very good quality