5.0 out of 5 stars The fake that fooled a dermatologist!
If you think all fake tans are too obvious, orange and generally a bit naff, this one will make you change your mind. I've tried various alternatives over (too) many years and this beats them all for ease of use - just spray in the air and allow it to fall on your skin like sunlight does - and pleasant smell. But the best part of it is the subtle, believable colour. I...
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by Aileen Mitchell Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars Tan spray
I had heard good reports on this product,the only thing I found was to build the layers up gradually if not it goes really dark around the feet or elbows.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Eco Tan Classic Colourless Self Tan Spray 200ml (Personal Care)
Colour came out lovely, however, you have to be really careful when rubbing it in as it can go quite streaky. Think
My nozel might have been faulty as it squirted out quite fast not a gentle spray that is needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok!, 21 Feb 2013
L. Sherlock (Lancashire,UK) - See all my reviews
I managed to streak with this and tends to be a bit orangy! Can tone it down with a moisturiser first.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst tanning product I've ever used!, 3 Aug 2012
No smell, no colour, first application did NOTHING, second application the day after was patchy and orange. Not a product I'd buy again, and more expensive than the EcoTan Tropical Spray I usually use. Not impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 5 July 2012
I have used Ecotan for several years now in the summer, and every time I use it, people comment and say how well I look and 'have I been on holiday'. It provides a really natural looking tan and you can reapply as much or as often as you like to deepen the colour. I would definately recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Eco Tan, 23 Jun 2012
Great for adding a bit of healthy looking colour through the winter & wet summer come to that! It's not stick and dries quickly and the tan develops a little while after application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Aug 2014
Love this product! I use it on my face only. It means that I dont have to expose my face to the sun to get some colour thus helping to prevent ageing

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this might be the best fake tan I have tried yet, 5 Sep 2014
I think this might be the best fake tan I have tried yet, and I've tried quite a few! My work colleagues tell me I have a lovely tan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco tan, 21 July 2014
Read reviews pior to ordering and I wasnt dissapointed, boosted my tan after I returned from holiday - will be reordering

3.0 out of 5 stars A better result can be obtained using 'Dove' gradual, 14 Aug 2014
Average product but will not be re-ordering. A better result can be obtained using 'Dove' gradual tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov 2014
as good as ever.quality product