5.0 out of 5 stars a truly beautiful ring for the price!
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by Kerrie

1.0 out of 5 stars First Ever Amazon Return...shockingly bad
I've never had to return an item to Amazon before, but this ring is shockingly bad. I know its on offer and with that there is always a chance the item won't be of the best quality but I honestly don't understand why Amazon would think this ring was suitable to send out.
Published on 21 Dec 2011 by HollyW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a truly beautiful ring for the price!, 6 Dec 2011
My fiancé has bought this for me for my eternity ring, it arrived a day earlier than estimated, it is definitely a small ring, it's very delicate (exactly what I wanted to compliment my half carat solitaire), the diamonds sparkle and are of decent quality. It looks more expensive than the £84 paid. The band at the front with the diamonds measures approx 3mm wide, as it goes around to the back it becomes thinner approx 1mm wide at the back. Again for me this is perfect as I will be wearing with my wedding and engagement ring and have small fingers (I'm an L)

Over all I am very pleased!

1.0 out of 5 stars First Ever Amazon Return...shockingly bad, 21 Dec 2011
The ring arrived well packaged as always, but when we opened the box the ring fell out onto the table as it hadn't been secured into the ring box. The ring itself was lovely and shiny but its the diamonds that were the problem. They varied in colour from white to one reasonably clear stone, but none of them had any sparkle to them no matter what way we held them under a light. The stones were also fitted very badly with some of them set at an angle. This made the ring look extremely cheap, the stones reminded me of plastic jewels that have been covered in pva glue, not a quater carat worth of diamonds.
I'm hoping this is just a one off and others who may have bought this as a Christmas present don't have the same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars White gold-diamond eternity ring, 5 Dec 2011
Although small it is a very pretty ring, and at the reduced price it is great value. Arrived a day early so overall very pleased. I hope my girlfriend feels the same way when I 'give it to her'

5.0 out of 5 stars sparklers, 1 Dec 2011
E. A. Roskell "annie" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
well worth the money stunning very pleased with my purchase xx arrived quickly as always and a great surprise. for the price I paid couldn't have been better.

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased as it sparkles however the gold is very thin ..., 21 July 2014
The ring has just arrived,pleased as it sparkles however the gold is very thin especially at the back of the ring which is a little disappointing.Very delicate which is good as i have small fingers, however i have been considering wether to sent it back due to the gold being thin as it looks as tho it could snap.The diamonds are winning me over, as this is the second eternity ring i've purchased from Amazon.I love the first one however i cannot wear it as the nickle in the ring brings me out in a sore rash as i believe it has to previous purchasers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ring, 23 Jun 2014
I absolutely love it!!! It's look so much better then the picture, it's sparkly and so pretty. It will be perfect wedding ring. I would recommend it if you are looking for something pretty, simple and for really good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, 30 May 2014
My wife was delighted with this ring, it was exactly what we were expecting and as an eternity ring, complimented her wedding and engagement ring perfectly. She never takes it off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little ring., 10 May 2014
Dainty ring sits nice in between wedding and engagement rings,really sparkles.looks more expensive than what it cost,had some good comments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 21 Mar 2014
This is a very pretty and dainty ring which is excellent value and quality for the price. I bought as a wedding ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 11 Feb 2014
the ring although very small stones is exceptionally pretty and perfect for my daughters little fingers . very happy with our purchase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›