5.0 out of 5 stars A right bobby dazzler
I was a bit dubious about buying a ring online so bought 2 types to choose from. One was a slight disappointment but this ring is beautiful.

The band is around 3mm thick and a nice solid depth. The gold has a lovely shine and is completely flawless.

Published on 19 Jan 2012 by nicnic

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Stones do not sparkle. Waist of money. I would question how genuine all the outer reviews are Very poor product
Published 7 months ago by Pmcl

5.0 out of 5 stars A right bobby dazzler, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: 9ct White Gold Quarter Carat Diamond Channel Set Eternity Ring - Size Q 1/2 (Jewellery)

I was worried that because the 0.25 carats total diamond weight is spread over 11 stones that it might look a bit meager but the channel setting frames them beautifully and having smaller stones seems to have been compensated for with better quality diamonds. These a clear and white and shine beautifully. As I understand it CLarity I1-I3 are the lowest level if clarity in Diamonds and the cloudiness of this grade is meant to be visible to the naked eye. No such problem with these stones though, They sparkle.

I am so pleased with this gorgeous ring, I bought it as a gift and I know it won't disappoint. I quite fancy buying one for myself now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 30 Jan 2012
I bought this for my wife as a surprise as Christmas. The licture on amazon does not do it justice. It is a stunning ring. I did get the wrong size though but changes it for a smaller size. Very happy wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shiny ring!, 27 July 2013
I choose this lovely ring as my wedding band and i am not disappointed. It arrive quickly, looked great and the price was very good. I would recommend this ring.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 6 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty Eternity Ring, 14 Aug 2013
Beautiful, shiny ring. I bought this ring on behalf of my cousin who lives abroad.
She was thrilled with the ring.
Again delivery was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring for a great price., 27 Jun 2013
I brought this for my wife for our Anniversary. I was a little apprehensive about buying online without seeing it up close, but the picture dose not do this ring justice or the description. It suits my wife perfectly as she has small hands and this ring is very dainty. She was over the moon with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in the good books, 28 May 2013
Got this for my wife for our 10th wedding anniversary. She loved it. Really lovely looking ring. Great value too!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ring, 17 July 2012
i got this ring bought for me for my birthday from my husband, it was just what i wanted beautiful danty and full of sparkely it complements my hand made wedding ring and engagement ring perfectly it was as if it had been specially made, pefect fit. fab present, extremally happy. thankyou x

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wedding ring!, 25 July 2013
I am in love with this ring, which I chose as my wedding band. Others have described it as dainty, however, I find the band to be just the right size, with diamonds that sparkle and although small, were bigger than I expected. I was delighted when this ring arrived as I had concerns that it wouldn't have the wow factor I was looking for, but it certainly does. The gold shines and diamonds sparkle so beautifully. The quality is fantastic. I really recommend this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!, 25 Feb 2013
Lovely ring came really quick and the wife to be is really happy with it as it her wedding band, She now wants another as her eternity ring. Goes perfectly with her engagement ring and a fantastic price.