5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price
I bought this ring for my wife and she loves it. It is just a perfect eternity ring. The Diamonds are amazing and the gold is excellent. You would be happy spending minimum £1000 on this.
Published 18 months ago by andrew inglis

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price - but you get what you pay for.
Published 21 months ago by M. Collins

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price - but you get what you pay for., 2 Oct. 2013
M. Collins (London) - See all my reviews
I was amazed at the price and the reviews of this product but although the setting was fine (it's unlikely to break soon due to bad craftsmanship) I have to say I was disappointed with the quality of the diamonds. Even under good lightlng conditions the ring fails to sparkle and as this was an important gift I have had to return it for a refund. If you're wanting a cheap ring this will work fine but if it's for someone very special and is a 'once in a lifetime' purchase I think you'll be very disappointed and, like me, may end up looking elsewhere. I'm now having a ring specially made by a local jeweller; it's almost double the price, but I guess you get what you pay for and we'll be a lot happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 7 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful eternity ring, 10 Aug. 2014
My boyfriend bought me this ring i cant believe how beautiful it is . It feel s and looks fantastic . At such a bargain price x

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Diamond Ring, 17 Jan. 2012
My wife was delighted with her Xmas present. It was probably over my budget but I think still good value and slightly more robust than a previous equivalent. All round a good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Nov. 2012
G. E. Lilley - See all my reviews
This is a lovely ring - stylish and modern looking without being overstated. The setting is not too wide or heavy so you can really appreciate the stones themselves. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentines ring, 13 Feb. 2013
My wife loves this ring,I promised her a quality eternity ring whenever I could afford it,and this is it.Got me many brownie points.

5.0 out of 5 stars At the moment it fell off my finger I have ..., 20 Feb. 2015
At the moment it fell off my finger I have looked as I can see I don't leave my bedroom. As i am poorly No 1 has bn in here 0nly Carers who. Look after Me I cant lift my bed up to look see I can't move anything but I no it's in here and the only people who get as I said Carers and my daughter in Law have there on keys and my son NO 1 else can get In. Thanks That's hurt me enough As it was from my kids so il still look won't give up Not on this 1. Many thanks Sue Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
Lovely ring - diamonds have a lovely eye catching sparkle to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars diamonds are a girls best freind, 11 Feb. 2013
I was thrilled to bits when I got my ring, it was every I wanted and the price was amazing. I wasn't shore about ordering a ring on the internet but I am very glad I did and I will be doing it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars No certificate, 9 Dec. 2014
It didn't look like it does in the pictures and there was no certificate with this ring. Every time I've bought diamonds in the past ive got a certificate as proof. It looks cheap but the wife was happy with it.