5.0 out of 5 stars Valentines ring
My wife loves this ring,I promised her a quality eternity ring whenever I could afford it,and this is it.Got me many brownie points.
Published 17 months ago by Amenotep

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price - but you get what you pay for.
Published 9 months ago by M. Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentines ring, 13 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Diamond Ring, 17 Jan 2012
My wife was delighted with her Xmas present. It was probably over my budget but I think still good value and slightly more robust than a previous equivalent. All round a good purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price - but you get what you pay for., 2 Oct 2013
M. Collins (London) - See all my reviews
I was amazed at the price and the reviews of this product but although the setting was fine (it's unlikely to break soon due to bad craftsmanship) I have to say I was disappointed with the quality of the diamonds. Even under good lightlng conditions the ring fails to sparkle and as this was an important gift I have had to return it for a refund. If you're wanting a cheap ring this will work fine but if it's for someone very special and is a 'once in a lifetime' purchase I think you'll be very disappointed and, like me, may end up looking elsewhere. I'm now having a ring specially made by a local jeweller; it's almost double the price, but I guess you get what you pay for and we'll be a lot happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars diamonds are a girls best freind, 11 Feb 2013
I was thrilled to bits when I got my ring, it was every I wanted and the price was amazing. I wasn't shore about ordering a ring on the internet but I am very glad I did and I will be doing it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was happy as my wife is..., 7 Sep 2013
My wife is very happy: "very beautiful ring!"... My only question is: how come I bought this item 547.95 and after 6 months checking the same item the price is 394.39? 153.56 differce!!!