4.0 out of 5 stars My ring
After nearly 13 yers of marriage my husband finally agreed to an eternity ring. After looking and trying on in various jewellers I kept being drawn back to this ring, not only for the price (it was reduced to £295) but for the colour and clarity of the diamonds. It was also the exact size, shape and setting of diamonds that I wanted.

I am very happy with the...
Published on 13 Sept. 2012 by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked Great to begin with but now awful
Bought this as a wedding ring and has gone a awful yellow colour within 9 months of buying - I can't return it as its out of the return window so am now stuck with a nasty looking wedding ring for the rest of my life. Looked Great to begin with but now awful!!!!
Published 3 days ago by MRS L J M CHASE

4.0 out of 5 stars My ring, 13 Sept. 2012

I am very happy with the sparkly band of diamonds that I now have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality and value, 27 Mar. 2012
Excellent price and the ring was delivered on time.
Quality and thickness of the ring are great and the diamond clarity is very good my wife loves it.
Would recommend this ring to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Expected, 7 July 2013
Beautifully sparkly and seems well made. The price I paid - £264 - seems very competitive vs other jewelers. I have yet to see anything better for a cheaper price. I am over the moon with this and will look at Amazon when buying jewelry in the future too. No complaints at all :)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny and more, 2 Jan. 2013
Wow I looked in all my local shops and rings of this quialty was at least £300 more its a stunning ring with all the bling at a fab price thanks amazon ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and worth every penny!!!, 22 Feb. 2014
Love this ring!!! The photo on here doesn't give this ring enough justice, looks stunning!! Not to bling - just perfect! and exactly what I was looking for and worth every penny I paid just under £300, absolute bargain!!! Thanks Amazon :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 9 Mar. 2014
This ring is really stunning, so happy with the quality, and value for money. I would recomend this ring, you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING ETERNITY RING!!!!, 28 Jan. 2015
STUNNING!!!!! Just bought this now for my 10th Wedding Anniversary in March as it was at such a good price.
The quality and thickness of the ring is really good & agree with others that for the same ring in the shops ud be looking at paying more than double as I had been researching eternity rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Check this ring out first, 13 Dec. 2014
Something for the wife at Xmas, have shopped around and this ring is a very good price and brilliant quality, looked at a ring that was the same as this one in my local shops and the price was nearly £900, so thanks Amazon for a great deal as you need the extra savings in money at Xmas time of year.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked Great to begin with but now awful, 27 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great along side wedding and engagement ring, 30 Dec. 2014
looks great along side wedding and engagement ring, gives great sparkle and looks great she is over the moon with it.