Platform: PlayStation 3|Change
Price:£18.30+ £4.06 shipping

on 12 April 2012
Grand Slam Tennis 2 is not perfect by any means. Even on the hardest settings, many gamers will find it a little to easy. But it is a solid entry for EA sports in to the genre. Is it better than Top Spin 4? Probably not but it is a good game and if you like tennis, then it's definitely worth a look.
on 13 July 2012
Platform: PlayStation 3|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The Move sensitivity of this game is somewhat suspect: the sensor doesn't recognise backhands from forehands, or topspin shots from chops. Essentially, the game does what it wants as long as the punter swings the Move controller in some semblance of coherence. It does keep my little son occupied as he fancies himself Nadal one day and Federer the next. Speaking of which characters, there's little difference to their techniques as programmed - I think someone else has pointed out that Nadal in reality is a baseline player, whereas in the game he rushes the net every chance he gets. Serious gamers would likely run a mile from this pointless addition to the (rather lacklustre) Move arsenal of games.
on 4 March 2012
Although I like this game, I don't think the presentation is up to EA Sports usual standard, and I think that is a huge selling factor with their games. Graphics are good, but nothing special. My biggest complaint is that the game is mind numbingly easy. I have it on Pro level and so far I've won my way to the final of the Australian Open without losing a single game, or barely dropping any points at all. I was hoping for more of a challenge, but you're guaranteed to win every game, easy!
on 15 October 2013
It is a nice game and it is very realistic when playing it and the graphics of the game are winderful.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful game every.
on 13 August 2013
super
class
get in there you beauty
on 10 September 2012
An easy to follow game with good commentary by Pat Cash and John McEnroe. Graphics are good, moves realistic and it can be played by all the family.
on 25 November 2012
Not bad as a single player game, but really comes to life when playing friends online! Well worth.it for the money I only payed 13 quid delivered
on 13 February 2012
I would recommend this game if you are a keen tennis fan. However words of caution do not compare it to TS4. TS4 in my opinion is still number 1 with regards to shot controls.

However GST2 does have a few pros which make this a worthwhile game to consider:

All four grand slams are included and the graphics are excellent.
There is also commentary during the match however this can become repetitive.
Use of The EA game face enables you to create a more accurate player however limits on adjusting body.
Grand slam classics is a nice addition whereby you join in classics matches in open era.
Online play is also at moment more reliable than TS4.

However a big issue I have with the game is the level of difficulty setting in FIFA you can set the level for your career management however in this game you can only set it for other stuff like classics mentioned.

But career mode is fixed whereby first year is amateur and each year goes up a level. I suppose it gets you used to the game play but it means a player which hasn't improved much thrashed Nadal and you win everything in Year1 and depending how good you are this gets less and less.

I would still recommended this game because I find online mode easier to use and the grand slam classics a good edition where you get a much more exciting match with superstar level.

Although I still use original the reason most people should buy this game is for total racquet control with the right analog stick this make you feel more in the game and allows more angled shot placement.
on 20 March 2013
The game is overall a good one, nice graphics and quite smooth gameplay, but a bit under my expectations. Good delivery.
on 22 February 2015
Nice game. I wanted the career section to be more competitive. Overall is a good game with nice graphics and game play.