5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price
Me and my sister have both got these covers, we were both dubious to get these covers because of the price. I took a chance and i was not sorry. My sister after seeing my cover then imediately got one for herself.
The kindle fits nice and snug in the cover, you can tip it upside down and it doesn't slide out of its own accord.It has a fir lining that holds the Kindle...
Published on 13 Oct. 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Padded nicely & low bulk, but Kindle may slide out
I like this slim neoprene sleeve, since it doesn't add much bulk to the Kindle, and protects it all the way around (which the leather covers I've seen do not). Its coulours also make it easy to spot in my bags which usually are quite packed with all kind of things.
I would have given 4 stars without any doubt if something would protect the Kindle from sliding out...
Published on 12 Jan. 2012 by A. S. Hansen

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheerful Reading, 4 Mar. 2014
Easy to use, easy to find and makes me smile. It keeps my Kindle safe and clean and should be easy to wash if accidents happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 22 April 2014
this item was good quality and arrived on time, my friend was delighted with her Kindle cover
and I would buy another one

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle case, 1 Feb. 2014
Am very pleased with my kindle case. The quality is excellent and I love the colour. Would recommend this product. Many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover, 3 Aug. 2013
bought for my daughter, she is happy with it keeps the kindle covered up, but sometimes slides out of the case in her handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 24 April 2014
Good, simple cover to protect my kindle whilst on the move. Fits into most handbags too. Does what it says on the tin!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle sleeve, 11 Feb. 2012
As it was made for the Kindle, the sleeve was a perfect fit. My only gripe is the cost, far too expensive for what it is

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for purpose, 9 Mar. 2014
A safe protection for the Kindle, holds it securely and the bright colours make it easy to spot in drawer or handbag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: BUILT Slim Neoprene Kindle Sleeve, Vine (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)
Very nice, but hugely overpriced. What more can I say? It fits, it's pretty, it's way too expensive for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great but looks like an oven glove, 8 Feb. 2012
RicC (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
Protects the kindle really well, doesn't add much to the form and fits in her handbag. What more could you want?!?

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just right for me - and my fine new paperwhite., 18 Feb. 2014
Neat. Holds my kindle so it doesn't fall out yet is easy to remove. Good colour, too. It's just right for me.-

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 | Next ›