5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price
Me and my sister have both got these covers, we were both dubious to get these covers because of the price. I took a chance and i was not sorry. My sister after seeing my cover then imediately got one for herself.
Published on 13 Oct. 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Padded nicely & low bulk, but Kindle may slide out
I like this slim neoprene sleeve, since it doesn't add much bulk to the Kindle, and protects it all the way around (which the leather covers I've seen do not). Its coulours also make it easy to spot in my bags which usually are quite packed with all kind of things.
Published on 12 Jan. 2012 by A. S. Hansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 13 Oct. 2011
The kindle fits nice and snug in the cover, you can tip it upside down and it doesn't slide out of its own accord.It has a fir lining that holds the Kindle while protecting the screen.Its also light weight.
I take my kindle where ever i go, so it sits in my bag along with all my other hand bag parafanalia (Keys,Phone,purse,etc....) and stays safe. The cover doesn't take up much more room.
I would highly recommend this cover if you take your Kindle with you while out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: BUILT Slim Neoprene Kindle Sleeve, Vine (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)
I took quite a while choosing a cover for my Kindle and after buying a skin for my Kindle decided I needed a case that I could just slide my Kindle in and out of with ease but one that gave it enough protection when I took it out in my bag. I am not dissapointed with the case in fact I love it, I read my Kindle all the time and this case is excellent for me to just slide in and out all the time. I would definatly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 29 Nov. 2011
Having purchased the new smaller Kindle from Amazon at £69 I purchased the Lush Flower neoprene sleeve. It is a great product but rather pricey. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars What a funky little number!, 8 Nov. 2011
Slim, hard wearing, perfect for my handbag. Easy to find because of the colourful pattern - I love it! A great must-have for all Kindle users.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Jan. 2012
Claudia (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This product is really good and even though it is overpriced, still worth buying.
The reason it gets only 4 stars is mainly the high price and it would have been even better if it had a zip or some sort of means to close it (to make it more secure). All in all a good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect sleeve for my new Kindle, 4 Jan. 2012
Have just received the BUILT sleeve for my new Kindle - it is perfect as it's super soft and protective inside and a lovely design on the outside. I chose this rather than an opening cover as my mama has an opening cover on her Kindle keyboard and says it irritates her flapping about! With this you can pull from sleeve and just have the lightweight Kindle in your hands - you can always buy a protective skin if you are worried about dropping it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Padded nicely & low bulk, but Kindle may slide out, 12 Jan. 2012
I would have given 4 stars without any doubt if something would protect the Kindle from sliding out (like buttons, velcro, magnet, pull over strap...). Contrary to what other reviewers here mention, my Kindle easily slides out. The cover is not quite tight enough to prevent that.
I've found a quick-fix solution, by putting a clip on top and am considering to sew in velcro or buttons (wondering whether those might scratch the Kindle though).

In short:
Good: protects Kindle all way around
Poor: Kindle might slide out on its own

5.0 out of 5 stars great ... but a little on the expensive side, 9 Jan. 2012
I bought this to protect my new kindle. This item is exactly what I wanted in a sleeve ...I love the funky pattern, it fits the kindle (not keyboard version) perfectly and its easy to use - the only downside is that it's a little on the expensive side compared with some other kindle sleeves. If asked "would I buy this item again?" then my answer would be ... "YES!"

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle slips out, 24 Jan. 2012
The Kindle Wi-Fi 6' is slightly too small and slips out.

I have adapted mine by sewing in two poppers on the top.

Now it protects my Kindle nicely and looks pretty and red.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy and Protective but overpriced, 2 Aug. 2012
This was bought for me as a gift. I am really pleased with the protection it provides and my new Kindle Touch seems to fit snuggly and doesn't tip out PROVIDING I push it to the bottom to start with; if it doesn't go right down then it is loose. I agree with another reviewer, some small fastening would and should have been provided for the money. A small tab going over the top and fastening on the outside with Velcro would have done the job. I would not have spent £25-ish on this myself. There are perfectly adequate "book type" covers on here for a tenner. I bought one for my daughter's 3g version in purple and she was thrilled with it and it still looks like new after several months use.