5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price
Me and my sister have both got these covers, we were both dubious to get these covers because of the price. I took a chance and i was not sorry. My sister after seeing my cover then imediately got one for herself.
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work very well
Published on 7 Feb 2012 by Liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 13 Oct 2011
The kindle fits nice and snug in the cover, you can tip it upside down and it doesn't slide out of its own accord.It has a fir lining that holds the Kindle while protecting the screen.Its also light weight.
I take my kindle where ever i go, so it sits in my bag along with all my other hand bag parafanalia (Keys,Phone,purse,etc....) and stays safe. The cover doesn't take up much more room.
I would highly recommend this cover if you take your Kindle with you while out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 29 Nov 2011
Having purchased the new smaller Kindle from Amazon at 69 I purchased the Lush Flower neoprene sleeve. It is a great product but rather pricey. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 2 Dec 2011
I took quite a while choosing a cover for my Kindle and after buying a skin for my Kindle decided I needed a case that I could just slide my Kindle in and out of with ease but one that gave it enough protection when I took it out in my bag. I am not dissapointed with the case in fact I love it, I read my Kindle all the time and this case is excellent for me to just slide in and out all the time. I would definatly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a funky little number!, 8 Nov 2011
Slim, hard wearing, perfect for my handbag. Easy to find because of the colourful pattern - I love it! A great must-have for all Kindle users.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work very well, 7 Feb 2012
I was looking forward to receiving this as I thought it was a good, simple and effective solution to not getting my kindle scratched in my bag, being able to put it down around the house and know it was protected from spills, drops and scratches, but yet not hampering the kindle's design, weight and functions with unnecessary bulk. Other reviews had said that it was held firmly in this sleeve and would not fall out. When I put my kindle in the sleeve it felt baggy and I could see that other items from my bag could easily fall into the sleeve alongside the kindle and potentially scratch it. I also tried the 'will it fall out test' and held it over the bed - it fell out every single time, despite me willing it not to. It looked okay I suppose, but in the end I sent it back as it is not cheap and yet does not do anything that it needs to in my opinion - so not a good use of money. I therefore decided to give up on looking for cheaper alternatives to Kindle's own leather cover, which I now have and which is perfect for it's purpose and looks really great. Phew!

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle slips out, 24 Jan 2012
The Kindle Wi-Fi 6' is slightly too small and slips out.

I have adapted mine by sewing in two poppers on the top.

Now it protects my Kindle nicely and looks pretty and red.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Jan 2012
Claudia (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This product is really good and even though it is overpriced, still worth buying.
The reason it gets only 4 stars is mainly the high price and it would have been even better if it had a zip or some sort of means to close it (to make it more secure). All in all a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, but buy it somewhere else, 20 Jun 2012
I have this kindle cover, for my Kindle 4 (the non-touch one)I read most of the reviews on here, and as I have a few other built NY products, I knew I would like it.
The price of 25 to me is excessive, I purchased this from Tesco's Direct for just over 8. Buy the cover..but shop around!

5.0 out of 5 stars great ... but a little on the expensive side, 9 Jan 2012
I bought this to protect my new kindle. This item is exactly what I wanted in a sleeve ...I love the funky pattern, it fits the kindle (not keyboard version) perfectly and its easy to use - the only downside is that it's a little on the expensive side compared with some other kindle sleeves. If asked "would I buy this item again?" then my answer would be ... "YES!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle case, 9 Jan 2012
Bought it for my grown-up daughter to go with her new (for Xmas) Kindle. What can I say? It fits perfectly and its very bright, colourful & flowery. She loves it to bits! If I had a Kindle like that, I'd get one too.

ARRAY(0xb3df7180)