5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price
Me and my sister have both got these covers, we were both dubious to get these covers because of the price. I took a chance and i was not sorry. My sister after seeing my cover then imediately got one for herself.
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle slips out
The Kindle Wi-Fi 6' is slightly too small and slips out.

I have adapted mine by sewing in two poppers on the top.

Now it protects my Kindle nicely and looks pretty and red.
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 13 Oct 2011
The kindle fits nice and snug in the cover, you can tip it upside down and it doesn't slide out of its own accord.It has a fir lining that holds the Kindle while protecting the screen.Its also light weight.
I take my kindle where ever i go, so it sits in my bag along with all my other hand bag parafanalia (Keys,Phone,purse,etc....) and stays safe. The cover doesn't take up much more room.
I would highly recommend this cover if you take your Kindle with you while out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 29 Nov 2011
Having purchased the new smaller Kindle from Amazon at 69 I purchased the Lush Flower neoprene sleeve. It is a great product but rather pricey. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 2 Dec 2011
I took quite a while choosing a cover for my Kindle and after buying a skin for my Kindle decided I needed a case that I could just slide my Kindle in and out of with ease but one that gave it enough protection when I took it out in my bag. I am not dissapointed with the case in fact I love it, I read my Kindle all the time and this case is excellent for me to just slide in and out all the time. I would definatly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a funky little number!, 8 Nov 2011
Slim, hard wearing, perfect for my handbag. Easy to find because of the colourful pattern - I love it! A great must-have for all Kindle users.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle slips out, 24 Jan 2012
The Kindle Wi-Fi 6' is slightly too small and slips out.

I have adapted mine by sewing in two poppers on the top.

Now it protects my Kindle nicely and looks pretty and red.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Jan 2012
Claudia (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This product is really good and even though it is overpriced, still worth buying.
The reason it gets only 4 stars is mainly the high price and it would have been even better if it had a zip or some sort of means to close it (to make it more secure). All in all a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, but buy it somewhere else, 20 Jun 2012
I have this kindle cover, for my Kindle 4 (the non-touch one)I read most of the reviews on here, and as I have a few other built NY products, I knew I would like it.
The price of 25 to me is excessive, I purchased this from Tesco's Direct for just over 8. Buy the cover..but shop around!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sleeve!, 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: BUILT Slim Neoprene Kindle Sleeve, Black (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)
Wanted a Kindle sleeve to protect my kindle. So after reading the reviews on Amazon thought this was the product for me. So glad I chose this one. The Built Kindle sleeve is made extremely well, with an hour glass shape neoprene outer, which I must say holds my Kindle inside really well, and a very soft inner to keep the kindle free from scratches. All in all it's a fantastic item to keep your Kindle safe, lightweight, easy to remove and replace, so you can read you Kindle without the bulk that other cases make. One point I would make after reading the reviews is that you should make sure you order the right size sleeve for you kindle, seems some people ordered a Kindle keyboard sleeve for the latest Kindle, in which case the sleeve would obviously be bigger, hence the reason there kindle doesn't fit properly! So if you order the right size sleeve you won't be disappointed, and if you think the price is a bit expensive, like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great ... but a little on the expensive side, 9 Jan 2012
I bought this to protect my new kindle. This item is exactly what I wanted in a sleeve ...I love the funky pattern, it fits the kindle (not keyboard version) perfectly and its easy to use - the only downside is that it's a little on the expensive side compared with some other kindle sleeves. If asked "would I buy this item again?" then my answer would be ... "YES!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle case, 9 Jan 2012
Bought it for my grown-up daughter to go with her new (for Xmas) Kindle. What can I say? It fits perfectly and its very bright, colourful & flowery. She loves it to bits! If I had a Kindle like that, I'd get one too.