5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sleeve!
Published on 15 Mar. 2012 by ady foster

2.0 out of 5 stars Say goodbye to your "Pocket Sized" Kindle!
Being a recent Kindle-convert, one of the (many!) things I love is how small the Kindle is, and how easily it fits in your pocket.

Unfortunately, thanks to the "clever" design of this sleeve, i.e. the sleeve being wider at the top and bottom, you can no longer fit it in your pocket as it's too wide. If the design wasn't wider at the top/bottom, I'm sure it...
Published on 10 Oct. 2011 by MartinP

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sleeve!, 15 Mar. 2012
This review is from: BUILT Slim Neoprene Kindle Sleeve, Black (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)
Wanted a Kindle sleeve to protect my kindle. So after reading the reviews on Amazon thought this was the product for me. So glad I chose this one. The Built Kindle sleeve is made extremely well, with an hour glass shape neoprene outer, which I must say holds my Kindle inside really well, and a very soft inner to keep the kindle free from scratches. All in all it's a fantastic item to keep your Kindle safe, lightweight, easy to remove and replace, so you can read you Kindle without the bulk that other cases make. One point I would make after reading the reviews is that you should make sure you order the right size sleeve for you kindle, seems some people ordered a Kindle keyboard sleeve for the latest Kindle, in which case the sleeve would obviously be bigger, hence the reason there kindle doesn't fit properly! So if you order the right size sleeve you won't be disappointed, and if you think the price is a bit expensive, like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, 9 Jan. 2012
Mr Oliver Wells (Godalming, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the second BUILT KIndle Sleeve I have had. It protects the Kindle well, keeps the screen clean and is handy to use. I am recommending it to all my family as they get their own Kindles.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT PROTECTION FOR KINDLE PAPERWHITE, 16 Mar. 2013
G. Mcrobbie (UK) - See all my reviews
What a good product this is. It holds my Kindle Paperwhite in a snug fit, safely, with no danger of it slipping out - plus it is very light, durable, prevents damage and so cheap. This sleeve is a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle bag, 27 Dec. 2013
Good item to protect kindle. We'll packed and ideal for purpose. Would recommend this item. Very useful and purposeful. Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 11 Dec. 2013
I had the amazon leather one , which is great for protecting the kindle , but it made the otherwise skinny and light paperwhite quite a bit heavier and bulkier and it's very hard to remove. This neoprene sleeve allows me to carry my paperwhite everywhere without the risk of getting it scratched and ruined.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent - grips the kindle just as you would expect!, 30 July 2013
Pete Barlow (Basingstoke UK) - See all my reviews
This cover as the perfect companion to my kindle! my old one had the expensive leather case - this slip case is 10 times better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and fit, 24 May 2013
Doug "Doug" (York, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was worried by some of the other reviews here, but the sleeve fits very well, holds the Kindle snugly and is very well made.

It is rather expensive, but the quality and fit more than make up for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says. keeps Kindle clean when not in use, 29 Jan. 2013
Expensive but still the best option available. My wife has had one for over a year and it still looks new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Sleeve, 24 Sept. 2012
BUILT Kindle and Kindle Touch Slim Neoprene Sleeve, Black. This sleeve is just what I wanted. Its simple to use, it fits well and the kindle does not fall out, it gives protection to the kindle and the price is reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Built" Black Kindle cover., 22 Jan. 2012
I purchased the black "Built" cover for my Kindle Keyboard at the same time as the Kindle, just to be on the safe side!!
It is just the perfect fit!! Kindle does not slide out and it gives the Kindle superb protection.
Easy to wash too!
Does what it sets out to do!!!!