on 24 December 2012
Bought this for the kids and it was great in the summer! We all had hours of fun. It has a good range and feels solid and well built. Lasted summer 2012 and will be used again as soon as it warms up in 2013. Highly recommended.
on 1 July 2012
I bought this for my 10 year old step-son. he loves it and the 1.1L magazine seems to last forever. even when it does run out the refill water clips from other nerf guns fit this gun so it's quick and easy to reload. doesn't shoot as far as it says but neither do any of the supersoakers, the distance/range is pretty good though and the pump motor isn't too noisy.
It feels very well made and the detachable stock makes it easy to hold and aim. due to weight of the magazine it might be a struggle for smaller children to use but other than that i can't fault it
on 30 August 2012
Bought this for my sons 4th birthday after he'd seen it in TV ad.
He loves it and finds it easy to use and very effective with a good range on the shoot of water!
Great value for money as I haven't seen it this cheep anywhere else (some retailers
Selling it double the price I paid!!)
Great all round thanks!
on 7 August 2013
the product was delivered promptly, with no damage. my lad loves this Nerf product, and would recommend this, however be aware that batteries on standby are essential.
on 13 August 2012
This Nerf needs batteries and the tank is very big. You won't be disappointed. Recommended for children and for parents also ;-)
on 14 June 2012
Brilliant watergun. My son absolutely loves it. He especially likes that the bit that the water goes into is able to detach from the gun.
on 16 September 2012
I recently bought this super soaker from Amazon and it came on time with no problems.
I personally like this soaker for the 1L capacity and the automatic fire.
this product is worth buying and comes with a stock and a shield, but I'm not to keen on the batteries and water thing.
on 18 August 2013
An excellent toy that my son has and will have hours of fun with. Very robust and easy to use i would highly recommend this item for any child above the age of 4.
on 4 May 2014
Well one very happy boy, my grandson is 7 years old and had no problems with holding this gun not to heavy when full of water. Kept us coll all summer
on 27 August 2013
i got this for my grandson ,he loves it.It does everything it says and is well made, we are pleased with it. arrived quickly as well.