5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
The product is fantastic, a good price and fast delivery. I full reccommend this seller. I puchased a cover with the BBQ which is rubbish, I am realy pleased with this one.
Published on 27 July 2012 by murray

2.0 out of 5 stars Faded and starting to tear after 8 months
We bought this as a 'high quality product' to protect out 4 burner BBQ. It's outside on the patio and we needed a good cover to protect from wind and rain. A cheaper one had quickly torn and frayed, so we spent the extra on this one.

Published 10 months ago by S. Rowland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 24 May 2013
Murf (Colchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
Looks and feels a quality product. Not plastic but durable. Is slightly bigger than needed but still looks tidy. For the price, recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Faded and starting to tear after 8 months, 22 Jun. 2014
S. Rowland (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42

However after only 8 months it's now substantially faded to grey on the top and there are small material frays appearing in several random spots, oddly not where any BBQ corners are.

A real pity as at first we felt this was a good product. We have contacted the seller and will update on resolution.

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible quality, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
Better than the BBQ supplied cover - incredible quality - fantastic value - don't hesitate, buy this one, its superb - you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality., 5 May 2014
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
I purchased this cover because my original Weber cover had seen much better days. I was hesitant because of the price as a replacement Weber one was over a hundred pounds. It arrived after a week and it fits perfectly. It really seems to be well made and of good quality material. I don't know why I spent so much on the first one in the first place. Hopefully it will last as long. But at this price its great value. It has side handles so that you can remove it easy and also side vents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
Excellent product. You get what you pay for with covers. There's no point picking one up at Argos for a fiver. This is superb and fits like a glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
I have now got my 4 burner BBQ out of my garden shed, creating a huge amount of space in the process.... Happy Days.
This cover is the best that I have ever bought, even as I write this feedback the rain is running off it, and my BBQ is bone dry. An excellent product with more than enough room for my 4 burner... It's a true saying that you only get what you pay for. First Class !!

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
Good quailty thick and well made. covers my large bbq and has syood out all winter and still looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
I think its a good buy, ok its abit on the expensive side to start off with, but if it lasts for a long time it will be well worth it. The material is thick and the rain just rolls off, I also like the fact that its got a pull cord round the bottom so you can pull it tight to keep the cover secure around the BBQ, and hopefully the wind wont get under it to make it fly away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Patio Armor Premium Grill BBQ Cover 68" x 24" x 42
great product, well made, sturdy and big enough to cover the BBQ and both sides (burner & tray) well pleased.