4.0 out of 5 stars Could be taller
Like me, the box could be taller. The top and middle compartments can only hold the short bottles of nail varnish.
Published 14 months ago by andrew w morrow

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
This product is of very poor quality and the compartments at the top do not fit basic cosmetics such as lipstick and nail varnish, making the box not fit for purpose! Very disappointed.
Published 18 months ago by Ccarter

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Beautify Professional Stylish Small Silver Aluminium Beauty Box Cosmetics & Make Up Case (Luggage)

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be taller, 23 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Feb 2013
Darren Morris (uk) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife as a new make up case as she uses old bags, this is a great little case and looks good also

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little kit box, 18 April 2012
I was very pleased when I saw this beauty/makeup box on special offer. I ordered it straight away! These cases can be really expensive so this one is a really good deal!
I have read comments about it being smaller than expected, but for me that wasn't an issue as the description includes measurements of the dimensions of the box! A quick check with a tape measure and I was good to go!

It arrived beautifully packed... Ok it was inside 2 boxes, but it was very secure!

The box itself it small enough to be sturdy and tight. I had a much, much larger case and the 'shelves' inside were so large that they became unsteady when full of makeup, nail polish etc.
This box is a brilliant little box for a personal makeup supply, a holiday kit box or just a single product box... Like just nail polish etc.

I am using it for something entirely different! I needed a kit box for my jewellery making! But one that was small and neat as I teach class projects and I can't take EVERYTHING! This is perfect for me... I can fit in all the bits n pieces I need for classes and it's compact enough that it doesn't take up much room! It also locks which is a bonus!

I use mine every day and love it very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Storage, 13 Jun 2012
This arrived quickly and was exactly as described. I note other buyers have said theirs was flimsy or the lock didn't work - this was not the case with mine. I won't be using it for travelling anyway so the lock is not an important factor for me. There are lots of little compartments and trays which are handy for lip glosses and eyeliners etc and then the main compartment at the bottom is more than big enough for eye shadows etc. Although I would say this is more "medium" sized it more than suits my needs! Mt makeup is now all tidy and in one place as opposed to strewn all over my dressing table. I couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 April 2012
Annie (London, England) - See all my reviews
I had my makeup in an old wash bag for the longest time and now it is neatly packed away in this very smart, classy and professional-looking storage case. My only problem is...its not big enough LoL, but I think that says more about me than it does about the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty box, 9 Jan 2012
B. M. Ellis - See all my reviews
I bought this Beauty case as a present for my daughter in law. I must say it did look nice when I unpacked it.
It was exactly what my daughter in law wanted, so she was very pleased with it & lost no time putting her make up in.
I give it 5 stars.
Brenda Ellis

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 20 Nov 2012
Brought this to hold all of my hundreds of nail vanishes. I was worried it would be a flimsy product as it wasn't overly expensive. Although, the box itself is pretty solid and holds lots of items. It even comes with a small lock, to stop any sneaky sisters taking your make up or, in my case nail vanish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small treasure, 20 Oct 2011
For years I wondered what to do with so many squares and compacts. This is like a little tardis. Everyone who loves thie cosmetics needs one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Box, 16 May 2014
OK for what I am using it for (fishing Tackle) a bit flimsy and it needs to be cheap, not the full price.