5.0 out of 5 stars Our little one says YUM
Published 5 months ago by A friendly guy

1.0 out of 5 stars ella's kitchin. pears pears pears. dew dew dew!!
I Always give my daughter ella's kitchen products which are always very tasty. But unfortunately for my daughter and myself I purchased these of Amazon they tasted like cardboard, absolutely disgusting. I ended up throwing them all in the bin. Waste of money and will never buy baby food of amazon again!!
Published 19 months ago by sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Our little one says YUM, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ella's Kitchen Stage 1 From 4 Months First Taste - Pears 70 g (Pack of 7) (Organic) (Grocery)
So the organic ingredients and ethics of Ella's Kitchen score high for me and the taste test - well our little one loves it. We started introducing food at just under 6 months and has been picky with a few home made recipes - the ratio of porridge to fruit and how well its been blended for example. We got one of these sachet's for convenience and a time factor and she loved it from the very first spoon. I have done a bit of research and I am more than happy to let them be a regular part of her diet. We still make our own and thanks to the percentages on the back of the packets you can work out ratio's of how to make your own. It's organic so more nutrition and little harmful things like herbicides, fungicides & pesticides and there's a fantastic range. Thank you Ella.

5.0 out of 5 stars ellas apples are fantastic, 16 July 2012
my baby has been eating these since 5 months old, she is now 8 months and sucks the apple straight from the pouch like a drink, the are so healthy and can be used to cook with also. i made sweet potatoe and apple mash, steam sweet potatoes and mash with the apple and this provides an extremely healthy meal for your baby. also pork and apple with veg, it can be mashed to make a very tasty meal with nothing artificial.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 17 April 2012
My son loves this. Easy to carry and he can feed himself. It's also relatively mess free eating. There is no more to add but amazon insists on 20 words. So Blah Blah. I am busy

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves these, 7 Jun 2014
We Love Ellas. Both my babies have loved the pouches. Good for days out and those days your not prepared.

5.0 out of 5 stars yamiiiiiiiiiii, 22 Feb 2014
it is very yamiiiiiii and my baby very like it and amazon give me very good price so it is very good quilty and good price i like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product amazing bargain price, 15 Feb 2013
Ms. N. J. Mcgowan (england) - See all my reviews
I love these easy to use very handy pouches, one hundred percent fruit and the kids from 2-11 love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 30 Dec 2011
Pears pears pears really taste like pears and my son loves them

Ellas smoothies are perfect snack when on the go. My son loves the yellow one, the green one aswell

1.0 out of 5 stars ella's kitchin. pears pears pears. dew dew dew!!, 29 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth pears... just pears, 2 July 2013
D Joiner (UK) - See all my reviews
They are sooooo smooooth! and great for the start of weaning so when you might be busy pureeing veg you can just squeeze a bit of pear in and they are great to take out with you. They last 2 days in the back of the fridge once opened too which is good! It is 100% pears!!