5.0 out of 5 stars Our little one says YUMMY
Published 15 months ago by A friendly guy

Published on 20 Dec. 2011 by LovelyMummy

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite a different taste and consistency to the same product bought elsewhere., 20 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Ella's Kitchen Stage 1 From 4 Months First Taste - Apples 70 g (Pack of 7) (Grocery)
I have tried this product before but purchased it elsewhere. I decided to buy it from Amazon on this occasion as they appeared to be very good value. For some reason however, the packs from Amazon taste rather oily and seem to be thinner in consistency than the other packs I have tried. The same applies to the mango variety which I've also bought quite a few times elsewhere but bought from Amazon as it seemed to be a good deal. Both were well within the best before date so I'm not sure why they tasted so peculiar. Manufactured somewhere different or issues with storage perhaps? Either way, I choose this brand because I firmly believe that my child should only eat things that I am prepared to eat- which is to say wholesome, good quality and tasty - unfortunately, these fail the taste test and if I want any in future, the cheaper price here on Amazon will not be enough to lead me away from my local health food store or supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our little one says YUMMY, 27 Feb. 2014
So the organic ingredients and ethics of Ella's Kitchen score high for me and the taste test - well our little one loves it. We started introducing food at just under 6 months and has been picky with a few home made recipes - the ratio of porridge to fruit and how well its been blended for example. We got one of these sachet's for convenience and a time factor and she loved it from the very first spoon. I have done a bit of research and I am more than happy to let them be a regular part of her diet. We still make our own and thanks to the percentages on the back of the packets you can work out ratio's of how to make your own. It's organic so more nutrition and little harmful things like herbicides, fungicides & pesticides and there's a fantastic range. Thank you Ella.

5.0 out of 5 stars When your sick of cooking apples..., 8 May 2012
After peeling, coreing, cooking and pureeing apples for months this gives you a day off! When you add the cost of the fruit and then the time and effort in pureeing these are great value and if you are concerned about fresh versus packaged they are 100% organic, i realise that i sound like an advert but i would rather spend time cooking meals for my son then cooking apples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, just apples, 31 Oct. 2012
Perfect for babies and toddlers. Ella's make quality no nonsense purees. Perfect for weaning. Use on their own or as a base for other baby meals. My toddler loves them too... Easy for them to feed themselves with the little pouches. My son loves his fruit pouches and I love that he is getting some fruit into him without any fuss! Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars love Ellas apples!, 2 July 2013
D Joiner (UK) - See all my reviews
They are sooooo smooooth! and great for the start of weaning so when you might be busy pureeing veg you can just squeeze a bit of apple in and they are great to take out with you. They last 2 days in the back of the fridge once opened too which is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 8 Feb. 2014
definitely the prices in amazon are cheaper than in the store if you know your baby like it buy this package and you'll save money I bought everything organic for my baby because Is almost the same price as the other ones and this ones are healthier

5.0 out of 5 stars apples, 28 Jun. 2012
My little one love this taste. Great for mixing with baby rice or porridge. Ideal for out and about as a snack as well. Fast delivery and great quality. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Best organic baby food, 14 Feb. 2014
Gary White "gwhitegeog" (Fulham, London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Ella's Kitchen is pretty much the best you can get - no additives, well made, tasty, not too sweet - ideal if you want a quick snack for the nipper.