5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this!
The cheese pie is very handy for when going out and about with little ones. My 10 month old seems to favour this flavour over the others and I have tasted it myself and it's not too bad like some baby food!
Published on 17 April 2012 by nikkibikkitaylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great tasting
It's not one of Ella's best tasting products, my daughter didn't like it, neither did I nor did her dad..
Published 5 months ago by Lizzie

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Ella's Kitchen Stage 2 from 7 Months Organic Cheese Pie 130 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great tasting, 15 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy baby = Happy baby!, 10 Feb 2014
I just love Ella's Kitchen. It has healthy, organic and tasty choices to add to your baby's mealtime. With Ellas' you can rest assured you never have "dull" food with no taste to your little one. My baby-girl loves every meal from this brand. Life and time saving :) You don't have to feel guilty about not cooking as often, because you know Ella's Kitchen has great quality, organic meals- no GM, no preservatives, no trans fat, no added salt, no added sugar... Just like at home! Would TOTALLY recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars cheesy pie is the best, 10 Nov 2013
Can't say I can see what the fuss is about but this is my son's absolute favourite (the only food he actually starts bouncing up and down on his chair with excitement when he sees it coming out the cupboard.) They must be doing something right.

4.0 out of 5 stars All good, 8 April 2013
The kind of meal that's a pain to prepare so it works for me! Always a good standard from Ella's kitchen. Love the easy pouches

1.0 out of 5 stars My son hates it, 14 Dec 2012
My son loves most Ella's Kitchen recipes but does not like this. I bought a bulk packet of them but he will only ever have one or two mouthfuls before flatly refusing anymore,sometimes gagging in the process. never mind