5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant item
This watch is funky and modern. Brought for a present for my sister and she loves.
I ignored the reviews who said the watch was delivered to them not working -mine was fine!
Comes in a lovely box and easy to wrap!
Published 15 months ago by Lucy Wilkes

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working
Published 18 months ago by customer

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant item, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Converse Women's The Skinny Watch VR023-001 (Watch)
Comes in a lovely box and easy to wrap!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Converse Women's The Skinny Watch VR023-001 (Watch)
Excellent delivery, lovely watch, but I had ignored other reviews that said watch arrived not working, mine too arrived not working, I had thought that I simply needed to pull a slip from the back to get the battery to work, but no. Very disappointed,as really likes this watch, slim, stylish, but had to go to all the hassle of returning it. Will have to resort to buying in a shop, toe sure watch in working order. Couldnt reorder from amazon as sold out, probably best, as from another review I read someone was sent 3 watches that didn't work.

Converse Women's The Skinny Watch VR023-001