4.0 out of 5 stars MBT sandals
Unfortunately when these arrived they were too big and I returned them. No problems with refund. Luckily I was able to source MBT shoes locally and had my feet measured for them. This particular sandal would have been too narrow in my right size. It is a narrow fit. MBT shoes have to fit correctly to aid proper gait.
Published 18 months ago by MI

2.0 out of 5 stars not enough adjustment for wider feet
The lack of adjustment especially across the broadest part of my feet made these sandals rather uncomfortable to wear. I did not return the sandals as I only really realised this after wearing them for an hour or so.
Published 3 months ago by Frances Jannaway

4.0 out of 5 stars MBT sandals, 22 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my knees and bottom!, 19 Dec 2013
I really like MBT shoes and find them excellent for walking around in during the summer months. They help my posture and ease the discomfort in my knees. These sandals are as comfy as ever and the heel strap means that they will be safe to walk in on uneven ground.They are reputed to firm up your bottom muscles- I can't swear to this although I can certainly feel the muscles working when I walk in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in Love with my MBT's, 26 Feb 2013
My feet are very painful due to my job standing, wear and tear and my age so when I heard about MTB's as I had tried most things I could not loose.
I have tried the MTB's shoes in the shops but as summer is on the way I thought I would try sandles first.
They fit perfect, the straps are first class not atall bulky and made in good quality leather.When wearing then again they just fit your feet perfectly.You feel as you are walking on air and looks great. I was expecting to look more clumpy but was pleasantly surprised to see how good they looked.
They are not cheap so I will look after them but if it means I can walk I will be buying my winter MTB's.
I have not worn them much yet BUT I am really looking forward to my summer

2.0 out of 5 stars not enough adjustment for wider feet, 9 May 2014
This review is from: MBT Ladies Kiburi Sandal White (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars MBT Sandals, 2 May 2013
Excellent!

So comfortable - I am now spoiled as far as 'normal' shoes are concerned. I would thoroughly recommend them for anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the quality and getting used to wearing them ..., 15 July 2014
Kate Bradley "Kate" (Pembrokeshire, Wales) - See all my reviews
Very happy with the quality and getting used to wearing them - it does take time. Generous in length - I am a 9 and probably could have managed with an 8, however quite narrow for me. I am a EE width and they are quite tight so working on widening them. I ordered them to help me walk better - I have an arthritic ankle following injury, and limp - I think they do help me and ankle pain is definitely reduced. Pulling a bit on calf muscles at the moment but am sure this is because I am walking differently - better. If the width was a better fit I would have given them a 5 star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kiiburi sandals, 12 Mar 2014
Waiting for summer to try them on? Will let you know once I use them. So far happy with the fit and the product.