5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and style. Very useable., 7 Sep 2012
This review is from: Visconti XL Leather Briefcase - Hercules - 16055 (Shoes)
This bag was to replace a similar product bought 6 yrs ago from a High St dept. store for £99 which was tatty and had broken zips and straps.

I use it for work and when travelling (as hand luggage), to carry my laptop & cables plus documents and small folders plus pens and even a small umbrella. Flexibility and useability are important.

The quality of this bag is far superior to my old one and worth every penny of the £129.99 I paid. I really think this will aged and mature over many years rather than wear out. The oiled leather feels thick and strong and smells great even after a month of daily use.

The main handle is chunky and comfortable even when quite heavy. I also use the shoulder strap which again is comfortable.

There is an external zip slip pocket on the back which is useful for quick access of travel docs, passport etc without opening the main compartment.

Once open there is a slightly smaller front open pocket where I store charger, cables and stuff.
Next back is an organiser pocket for pens, business cards and space for my A4 note book.
Next back is a zip slip pocket which can take a few A4 sheets - a bit tight and I only use for documents I don't need daily. This acts more like a padded devider.
Next back a full size pocket where I keep my 15.6" screen laptop - its a nice snug fit width ways (my laptop is 38cm wide) but would not accept a much wider laptop - so check.
Next back is another zip slip pocket.
Next back another full size pocket for documents - upto A4 size folders but not foolscap.
Finally a zip slip pocket in the back.

I prefer the oiled leather to a polished finish and whilst it will pick up marks this adds to its patina over time.

And finally my teenage kids think it is way more stylish than my previous black bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Personal Use turned to gift, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Visconti XL Leather Briefcase - Hercules - 16055 (Shoes)
I bougth this product for personal use, but having examined it and found it to be of limited use for the purpose I bought it for, I decided to give it away as a gift. It is quite an expensive item and I hope the person I am giving it to likes it. I must say the bag is not designed with the necessary flexibility to carry more than a laptop and a folder or two, as any expansion to carry more items is restricted by the cover. I even put additional holes for the buckles, and they did not do the trick. If I did not put the additional holes I would have returned it to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Visconti XL Leather Briefcase - Hercules - 16055 (Shoes)
Lovely Briefcase. Husband was very pleased with it. Super Quick Service too! What more can I say? Good for keeping your lunch in!

4.0 out of 5 stars minor niggles - otherwise very good, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Visconti XL Leather Briefcase - Hercules - 16055 (Shoes)
The leather is of good quality - the shape of the bag is very nice - has a lot of space which is deceptively hidden when seen from outside. Lots of compartments and zipped spaces.
On the downside, the inner lining could have been of a better quality - I have a feeling that the lining will be the first thing to wear down.
The outer clasps are rather temperamental - the design could have been better
Overall - a good buy for the money spent