on 12 June 2012
Have bought this for my 5 year old, who has struggled to get the hang of 2 wheel scooters. He was away on this straight away. IT appears well made and is certainly a match for the £50 micro scooters Mini Micro Scooter Neon Blue Limited Edition with the exception of the wheel bearings. That said, kids of this age don't put the same level of stress on their toys as older children and so it will last fine. It is one click to assemble, though taking the bar out is a little trickier, but possible. His 7 year old brother loves it also (he is a micro scooter and stunt scooter officiando!) and his 18 month old brother also loves it and will be doing it himself in 6 months. The graphics are good and the construction whilst it has a plastic casing, feels to be solidly built with metal inners. It is designed in the UK and made in China and there is a UK contact number if you have any questions. Overall I would highly recommend this - we have bought 2 of the £50+ micro scooters and they are excellent but 'horses for courses' this does what you want and as a first scooter more than stands up to the expensive opposition.
on 6 April 2014
Our triplets have had various permutations (colours, sponge/plastic handle grips) since the age of nearly 2. They are now nearly 4. We are about to buy our 6th one. They work well for a while, but they eventually develop the same fault - there's a pin inside that comes out of its housing, making the steering very hard to control as the pin prevents the wheels from turning beyond a certain point. This can be fixed by unscrewing the housing, replacing the pin (if it hasn't fallen out on the street) and securing it with gaffer tape. This fix is fine, until the spring breaks too, at which point we throw it away. Often the pin coming out has resulted in an accident, with the child losing control and falling off. No-one seriously hurt so far, though. Why do we keep buying this scooter instead of a more expensive and more reliable one? Because it's only 15 quid and we need three of them at a time.
on 14 June 2012
I hoped this scooter would be a suitable alternative from the oringinal Mini micro style ones, and I was happy initinally on arrival and so was my 4 yr old son.
But it was very soon apparent that you get what you pay for.....
Within a week it appeared the steering wasn't working properly and he'd only ridden it outside a couple of times.

We returned the first one hoping it was a one off fault and when the replacement arrived I urged my children to be gentle with it. Which really was ridiculous, since it was a child's scooter.

During the month after the second scooter arrived my younger son had a birthday and received an original Micro scooter and the difference was obvious to me, yet my 4 yr old was content with his Evo until the same thing happened to the steering and it was dangerous as it jack-knived with each turn causing the rider to go over the handle bars.

Real shame as my son it now waiting for HIS birthday, and a Micro scooter........
on 28 May 2012
Excellent toy! Excellent price and quality! Thank you! My son is 2 years and 9 months old and only after one day be able to do with management and to keep balance with the scooter.
on 30 January 2014
This is a very reasonably priced scooter, which is why I bought it. However, you do get what you pay for! The wheels are very slim with no grip, making this quite dangerous, the wheels have slipped out under my child on several occasions, causing them to fall off. I wouldn't buy again, pay more for a better quality and safer product
on 20 October 2012
As much as i liked the product, it was a disappointment for my kid. Bought the product only to find that there was a screw missing and the DIY threading to hook the body together are out of alignment. Its money down the drain.
on 12 October 2013
Very happy with this purchase, though it is not strong enough for us but it is quite safe for the age group of 2-4. Bought 2 of this for both of my niece and pretty sure they will enjoy this gift.
on 10 March 2013
brilliant grandsons love playing on it when visiting, very quick delivery. excellent would highly recommend this . even nanny had a scoot around on it!
on 11 March 2014
My son loves his scootor... the price is excellent...told loads of people about it...hope to shop with you agen in the future... thank you xx
on 15 December 2013
Wheels are quite wobbly and thin and I don't think it will last long. It was fairly low in price, which is obviously reflected in the quality.