5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Guitar, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rocktile per HB100-SB Electric Guitar Sunburst (Electronics)
I have been looking for an affordable guitar of this type for a many a year. It is made in Germany and I have had many products from the country and have been pleased. I gave this guitar a try and now I am very happy.

It is well packed. The strings are good. Nothing to fiddle around with I tuned up (it was close to being tuned already) and played. Good quality sound with or without an amplifier.

Well someone is happy, me :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars almost brilliant, 16 Sep 2014
Aside from one fret being slightly bent at the end (doesn't affect playing), and the b string breaking spontaneously, once I had set the guitar up (truss rod needed adjustment), replaced the strings and filed the nut slots to take heavier gauge strings, this is a fine looking and sounding guitar. Still good value even if it needs a few adjustments to get the best out of it. I would recommend it and also recommend that you get it set up by a professional if you're not confident doing it yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Semi-acoustic pro HB100-SB, 21 May 2014
Again ,i read the reviews before purchasing, and overall i'm pretty satisfied.For its' price, my local proffessional guitar shop thought it was ok as well, although they didn't rate the head screws,as they don't keep the guitar tuned for that long-so,new heads when the time comes that i get fed up tuning the guitar all the time.Overall though, excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted owner., 30 July 2014
I never thought that I would buy a guitar by mail order but I was tempted enough by this one and was not disappointed. It arrived safely in a firm box, looks and sounds really good and I particularly like the action. Great Value.

Rocktile per HB100-SB Electric Guitar Sunburst