4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable
I thoroughly enjoyed the book, it managed to keep the story going from the previous book and continued the collection
Published 13 months ago by Karen Heath

Published on 7 Jan 2012 by ROROBLU'S MUM

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars couldnt finish it, 10 Jan 2012
i couldnt finish this. the hero was unlikeable and the heroine irritating. i wanted to give her a shake and tell her to grow a backbone

2.0 out of 5 stars The lack of editing hit me on page 1, which was not a good omen of things to come..., 7 Jan 2012
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I didn't really enjoy my first experience of this author, as the characters were not likeable, and the tale was a bit unrealistic for a contemp, but I wanted to give this a chance, as it seemed to be a kind of a back-to-front romance, sweetened by the presence of a baby...or so I thought, but then I realised that what I'd just read wasn't the start of the tale, but an excerpt before the actual tale started - rather disappointing.

I then settled in to read, but was immediately distracted by the initial lack of punctuation, which at times totally gave me 'wotwazzat' moments, before I grasped what the author wanted to convey. Luckily, as chapter 2 started, it seemed as if the book might have had an edit from that point onwards.

The above and the irritating formatting aside, this wasn't too awful a book - if I ignored the meddling, irritating father/grandpa, Joseph, and Alex's seduction technique. I mean, he kissed Jessica's knuckles, then had a quick LICK, and then came out with 'I'm Alex Anderson, and you are intriguing' - PUHLEESE, and her reaction to it (to shiver and melt with desire) made me think those two deserved each other. And then, it just got worse with him telling her in one breath that she was unbelievably stunning and that they should head up to his suite, and then, he sounded even more sad and pathetic when he went on to describe his sex/love-making technique, which would apparently turn her into a trembling, liquid fire, calling out his name, begging him to 'finish it'...

Moving on, a year later, it was still the meddling Joseph sussing things out re the paternity, with, believe it or not, his counterpart, who was slightly less meddling...it turned into a bad 70's/80's romance, with a forced marriage and making the best of it not only for the baby's sake, but with Jessica blackmailed by her father so as 'not to shame Joseph and his reputation'...

Yes, pretty awful, and I'm sorry to say it didn't get any better. Not sure why I persisted with it, but it wasn't worth the waste of my time.

3.0 out of 5 stars feels like I'm reading the same storyline as the billionaires win the game, 19 Jan 2014
Read the billionaires win the game...really enjoyed it, thought I'd read this one as next in the series, I'm two thirds of the way through the book and it seems similar to the first one, so am a little disappointed. Will read it to the end hopefully it may change my opinion.

2.0 out of 5 stars A no no, 11 Nov 2013
lost the will to live while reading this, again story line is good but actually written in a very frustrating way, couldn't believe in the characters or in the way they got together very poor would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Romance, 22 Feb 2013
Just finished this book and must say on a negative note, I didn't feel that it was as good as the first. I personally preferred Amy's character to Jessica's. However, it was still very good and as usual I did struggle to put it down. I found some parts extremely similar to the first book, but as the story is following brothers, I suppose it's difficult for story lines to be too different. For under 2.00 it was well worth the money. Will I be downloading book number 3 - DEFINITELY! Really looking forward to finding out how Joseph interferes with his son Mark, to get him married off. Must say Joseph is a fab character in this series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as addictive as the first, 17 Feb 2013
The second book in the series focusing on the middle brother Alex who meets Jessica at a dance and instant attraction leads to a moment of passion in a elevator.

Then they don't see each other for a year yet when they do there are surprises in store. Then we watch as the 2 struggle with their attraction and marriage that has a good twist that makes them both realise what they have. We get to see plenty of Lucas and Amy aswell as there other brother Mark.

Another enjoyable read

5.0 out of 5 stars Billionaire, 7 Feb 2013
A book you can escape into Cant put it down just have to keep reading.Would recommend to others who like a good love story!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 4 Feb 2013
This was the second book i have read in this series and it did not disappoint. I enjoyed this read, it was a lovely sweet story and ideal for a winters evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitedove54, 26 Jan 2013
Brilliant story I have also read book's 1and 2 loving the complete serial as I go along. Interesting through out the books.

ARRAY(0xa637d1b0)