4.0 out of 5 stars size fitting
I love the colour and the leather feeling. However i wear a size 8, this runs small and tight. Maybe because of how i like it, i didnt return it, presently its with the cobbler to expand it. hopefully it does not rip off
Published 22 months ago by obiz

2.0 out of 5 stars shoddy quality
Published 19 months ago by Miss Usha Sundaram

2.0 out of 5 stars shoddy quality, 22 May 2013
I was very disappointed with this purchase. In theory these shoes are a great idea, stylish, practical, versatile, and comfortable. In reality, the order arrived late. The shoes were of immensely poor quality. As soon as I opened the box and the paper wrapper and lifted the shoes out of the box, one of the metal lace holes fell off into my hands. The laces were of such poor quality that I could see patches of the material underneath the black dye which rubbed off on my hands. The shoe surface was scratched and blotchy and the left shoe pinched extremely badly. Overall I was very disappointed. I was initially planning to buy both but something in me hesitated so I thought I would buy one pair and see how it goes. Thankfully I did so. I gave away these shoes to the charity shop immediately. very disappointing quality

4.0 out of 5 stars size fitting, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Womens Pixie Vintage Style Winter lace up Low Heel Short Flat Ankle Boots Size 3- 8 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present, 11 Feb 2013
Thank you for a perfect gift for my wife, she loved them and can now not get her to wear anything else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow toe area, 1 Oct 2014
moons90 (Birmngham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When I first put it on it fit perfectly, the first couple of times no problem and I loved it. When I took it out for longer hours and wore it the whole day, it started to hurt around the toe area, the whole shoe starts to feel too tight and my feet squezed in there. And normally I wear a 6.5, so this 7 should have fit easily. The toe are is just too narrow to feel comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 26 Jun 2014
First pair of shoes I bought online that fit perfectly. They're exactly what I needed, flat pair of comfortable black boots. They look great and can be worn for hours

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but poor quality heels, 12 Jun 2014
I like these shoes, they look smart and are very comfortable - however the heel is not well made and needed replacement very soon (I had worn away most of the heel within less than 2 months, was getting quite dangerous to walk on)
That said, once the heels were replaced the shoes are now great again (although my feet do get rather hot while wearing them).
I would still recommend, they're worth it for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I ordered two!, 15 July 2013
R. Houghton "nightworld" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I ordered a pair a couple of months ago and they go with every outfit! They have been hard wearing, not letting in water when it rains. I ended up leaving them at my parents in another country and instead of getting them posted over decided to buy another pair so I could have them in both places.

Would definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars looked smart and fitted well, 13 July 2013
not very hard wearing but i wouldnt expect that for the price. did me the en dof wonter and will get somehitng more sturdy next winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pixie Boots!, 10 May 2013
Great shoes, need a few test runs to break them in a bit thou but I am sure they will be very comfy once I do. I love the look of the shoes they are perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, 17 April 2013
Items arrived quickly and as described. Veyr much enjoying these shoes which I wear to work and with dresses. Folded tops can be unfolded to fit more smoothly under jeans.