5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by Mummy2Amelie

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description
Product is ok but when it arrived I couldn't use it as there's no decongestant included. I've now noticed other reviewing commented on this but the product description is misleading and I don't think the dummy offers value for money on its own. Wouldn't order again.
Published 9 months ago by beckworth99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 3 Feb 2012
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
I started to use this product when my 5 Month old daughter developed a cold. It has been absolutely brilliant. It helped hugely overnight when she had been so bunged up that she had found it hard to breathe clearly. I have also used it out and about and she finds it very soothing - it settles her immediately. I have used 2 drops of Karvol each time I give her it. I would Highly recommend this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best invention ever!, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
Oh my, this dummy is just brilliant! I was very sceptical about it, but as a new mum I'm still learning that you don't need to buy everything related to babies...This dummy deserves an award! I worried when I took it out of the packet that the teat was air tight so she was sucking a bubble rather than her normal squigdy tommee tippee dummies but she loved it. At the same time though even if she hadn't have taken to it, this is a brilliant and safe way of having it in her cot or pram and it still giving off the beneficial vapours that help un block that stuffy nose! I love this product so much that I bought another 2 for my friends...who both rave about it! Best buy award from me!

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dummies these really are life savers when the little ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
Fantastic dummies these really are life savers when the little ones are loaded. They're safe, comfortable and easy to use. My two children both love them and we find them invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic little product!, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
This little dummy is fantastic, very useful for when your out and need to keep your baby's nose clear. When my little one had a cold it allowed him to be calmed by the soother whilst clearing his nose at the same time! This is a real help, especially when he can't sleep or feed well. I love this product and would recommend it to any parent, its a fantastic idea and really works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase yet, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
This has been a lifesaver. A few drops of the baby nose room vapour in the dispenser and off you go. It does look a little clunky, but it does the trick. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
This really is brilliant!! A few drops of olbas oil and baby breathes better instantly. I can't praise it enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
i thought this would be fantastic however LO just pulls it straight out as the bit that sticks out is just a distraction. perhaps it's just her but i wouldnt get this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars stuffy little noses, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
It really helps when their little nose is blocked and they can't breathe...I believe everyone should have one at home

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately clears nasal passage, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
I use this with childrens Olbas oil drops. Simple to use and really does help. Comfort and relief in one.

ARRAY(0xa9df9378)