5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!
Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by Mummy2Amelie

3.0 out of 5 stars not great
i thought this would be fantastic however LO just pulls it straight out as the bit that sticks out is just a distraction. perhaps it's just her but i wouldnt get this again.
Published 11 months ago by yolande shaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
I started to use this product when my 5 Month old daughter developed a cold. It has been absolutely brilliant. It helped hugely overnight when she had been so bunged up that she had found it hard to breathe clearly. I have also used it out and about and she finds it very soothing - it settles her immediately. I have used 2 drops of Karvol each time I give her it. I would Highly recommend this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best invention ever!, 19 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
Oh my, this dummy is just brilliant! I was very sceptical about it, but as a new mum I'm still learning that you don't need to buy everything related to babies...This dummy deserves an award! I worried when I took it out of the packet that the teat was air tight so she was sucking a bubble rather than her normal squigdy tommee tippee dummies but she loved it. At the same time though even if she hadn't have taken to it, this is a brilliant and safe way of having it in her cot or pram and it still giving off the beneficial vapours that help un block that stuffy nose! I love this product so much that I bought another 2 for my friends...who both rave about it! Best buy award from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dummies these really are life savers when the little ..., 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
Fantastic dummies these really are life savers when the little ones are loaded. They're safe, comfortable and easy to use. My two children both love them and we find them invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little thing!, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
My 9 month old was congested, especially at night. She uses a dummy to sleep and was having difficulty breathing and sucking. I used baby Olbas Oil drops with the inhaler dummy. I tried it first on a daytime nap, worked well straight away, it eased the congested/snorting/snoring. Used it for 3 days until she got better! also she only really uses MAM dummies to sleep, but was fine with this shape and size dummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic little product!, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
This little dummy is fantastic, very useful for when your out and need to keep your baby's nose clear. When my little one had a cold it allowed him to be calmed by the soother whilst clearing his nose at the same time! This is a real help, especially when he can't sleep or feed well. I love this product and would recommend it to any parent, its a fantastic idea and really works!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy item, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
Really handy item to have in your cupboard. Great to help your little one when they have a cold, the only thing that I see as a negative is that you can't leave it with them unsupervised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase yet, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
This has been a lifesaver. A few drops of the baby nose room vapour in the dispenser and off you go. It does look a little clunky, but it does the trick. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
This really is brilliant!! A few drops of olbas oil and baby breathes better instantly. I can't praise it enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 10 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars stuffy little noses, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Baby NoseClear Inhaler Dummy (Baby Product)
It really helps when their little nose is blocked and they can't breathe...I believe everyone should have one at home

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›