I brought these along with the Brother A3 printer earlier this year. They are inexpensive and produce output that looks identical to that provided by the original inks. Curiously, in photo mode I think they do better on glossy papers than the originals. Maybe I was just lucky. But on the three sets I've now used, I'll carry on.

The only fly in the ointment is...
Published on 10 May 2012 by S. D. Spicer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not used them yet
Delivery was very rapid, ordered from Amazon at same time as printer but came 3 days earlier, when i unpacked the cartridge boxes i was a bit concerned that the model code on the box is put as LC1280M when i expected it to read LC1280XL which i thought would have the most ink when i placed my order. It could be several months before i will have chance to try some of...
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by J. Harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says at a good price, but watch out for postage!, 10 May 2012
S. D. Spicer (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 8 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to Replace Brother LC1280 / LC1280XL (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) (Office Product)

The only fly in the ointment is the £4.95 postage, which is added to every item you order effectively raising the price if you order more than one set. Maybe it's the way Amazon works, or maybe it's a greedy seller, I don't know. But it leaves an unpleasant taste of overcharging for delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top ink, 16 Nov. 2011
Ordered the replacement inks with some trepidation as they are not brother inks but having tried them will be ordering again top ink at sensible price and quick delivery keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 12 Dec. 2011
These ink cartridges are the best compatible cartridges I've ever come across. They were inserted into the Brother Printer I own and worked straight away. I will certainly be using this seller again..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 30 April 2012
I took a chance, Printer manufacturers always recommend that you use the genuine Printer make's inks which are always so very very expensive. As my printer is required to print many pages every day, I have used these compatible inks from the beginning of August 2011, when I purchased my printer. I have ever only encountered a slight problem with the Magenta, but I set my printer to self clean twice, and the problem went away. These inks are very very good value and I shall continue to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 13 Mar. 2012
P. Wintle - See all my reviews
These cartridges are extremely cheap I do not know if they last as long as the "official" cartridges but at these prices I could probably buy 5 of these [acks and still not cost as much as the "official" ones. The service was also excellent I had the cartridges less than 24 hours after putting in the order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ink - lots of it, 16 Dec. 2012
I bought this ink for my Brother MFC J6510DW all in one printer. I'm really happy with quality and XL capacity. I did over 15 A4 photo prints - full A4 size covered and I used only approx 20% of ink. I print always on Best Quality settings. Colours are nice and for 4-ink printer results are very decent. On A3 Innobella glossy also looks great. I would recommend this if you consider compatible ink cartridge. Price is also great. Now it's free delivery , I paid £ 5.99 for next day and I had it next day. Good , fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 April 2013
This product is fantastic and the quality of the inks are the same if not better than the originals, they also last longer than the originals. I printed 50+ A3 photo paper sheets and there was still ink left. my printer is J6510DW

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Oct. 2012
I bought this set of cartridges for my Brother MFCJ5910DW A3 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax).

For under £15.00 ( free prime delivery as included ) - I got 8 ink cartridges ( 2 of each colour ). I have not had any problems with the quality of the ink and the cartridges were very easy to install.

I gawked at the price of the Brother branded cartridges, going for about £16.00 for 4 cartridges ( 1 of each colour ).
I am very happy with my purchase. I notice this item is currently out of stock ----possibly high demand due to the fact this product is good money for value? I will ask Amazon to notify me when it comes back into stock - - however, it shall be interesting to know if it will rise in price.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars compatible ink cartridge ink quality, 1 Oct. 2012
I purchased two ink packs along with a new Brother printer/Copier/Scanner unit. The original magenta and yellow cartridges showed empty after a few pages were printed.The original yellow cartridge was clearly not empty as it showed at least half full in the clear section of the container, but the unit would not work until it was changed for a full one. The compatible cartridges fitted in just as easily as the originals.The printer functioned normally and the ink quality output was equally comparable to the original inks. I prepare small pdf files, as proofs, for sending with booklets and leaflets to a commercial printer and I am quite happy with the quality of the images the compatible inks have produced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth considering for Brother machines., 18 April 2015
A. Stevens (UK) - See all my reviews
I have the Brother MFC-J6510W, which uses four ink cartridges, or rather "tanks". I use this expression as the ink carts do not form part of the print head assembly, such as with Epson and HP inkjet printers. I have in the past used compats with Epson and HP printers, usually with unfavourable results and on one occasion, the total write off of an Epson 1800, a very expensive lesson in why not to use non genuine inks.
The Brother uses tanks that do not form part of the print head, so I thought I'd chance it. Well, so far, no issues!. The Brother's print nozzles are not made to exacting and extreme tolerances as the Epson photo printers, so it would appear that these compats are totally compatible for use, and in terms of print quality for normal text and graphics, there is very little difference. I don't do high quality images on the Brother as it is no match for a dedicated photo printer, so can't comment on print quality there. However, if you run a small office or home office where you have no need to print off hi-def images, consider these carts as an alternative.