5.0 out of 5 stars More Inks Brother Compatible Print Cartridges
Although I purchased the Brother LC1240 cartridges on 8th November 2011, I have only today installed the Black and Magenta for the first time hence my delay in offering a review.

I am delighted to report they both work exactly as described and I can find no difference between these compatible and the original Brother cartridges.

I would therefore...
Published on 30 Dec. 2011 by RAJREVIEW

1.0 out of 5 stars Help!
I have just put a 'compatible' black cartridge into my Brother J925W model and it refuses to acknowledge it. I purchased 2 sets a while ago and this is the first time I have needed to replace one. Is there a way of 'overriding' the printer's refusal to accept the cartridge or is it a manufacturing ploy to only buy the Brother make?
Published on 20 April 2012 by J. M. Naughton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More Inks Brother Compatible Print Cartridges, 30 Dec. 2011

I would therefore highly recommend More Inks Compatible Brother Print Cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars great inks, 14 Jan. 2012
Hi Just thought I would write and say how impressed I am with these INK CARTRIDGES...Great Product Great Price ....Excellent Service ...We Need More Companies Like This......Geoff.

5.0 out of 5 stars ink, 13 Dec. 2011
Mr. Gary Greenway (uk) - See all my reviews
Ink as good as brother but a lot cheaper.dlivery was quick I would buy these inks again when I need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother Compatable Ink Cartridges., 13 Dec. 2011
M. BARRON (North East, UK.) - See all my reviews
Great ink cartridges. The Brother printer accepts them with no problems at all. Fast postage. Well packaged and a great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product!, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 4 x Moreinks Black + Colour Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to Replace Brother LC1240 / LC1220 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) (Office Product)
Bought these inks for my Brother All in one printer. The main reason for purchase was obviously the cost. I saved a small fortune buying these instead of the genuine Brother cartridges. I am always dubious about buying non genuine items but these cartridges are great. They fit perfectly, no problems installing them. Great colour quality and lasted ages! Will definitely order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ink, 6 Nov. 2012
These inks worked fine with my MFC-J5910DW Brother printer, at a very good price I would use these inks again, just as good as the brother ones

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 27 May 2012
only tried the black so far but seems excellent and at £8 odd for 4 cartridges you would be seriously mental to buy the originals.

1.0 out of 5 stars Help!, 20 April 2012
J. M. Naughton (Northwood , England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ink, 13 July 2014
Excellent.... as good as the official inks but at a fraction of the price... would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inks to see, 17 Jun. 2014
Why pay more for the end result.
more often than not the printed paper ends up in the same place as plain paper,
but its more attractive if the prints are made with ink less costly than the recomended ones by the Manufacturers of
printing machines.