1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a little bit of info on the discs, 23 July 2012
John Malcolm (Swindon, Wilts, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombie Triple-Feature [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Just to say that Zombie Self-Defense Force is a 4:3 presentation of a letterboxed 16:9 film, and the other two discs are genuine 16:9.

A bit of a shame, but reading the reviews here the general opinion is that it's the worst of the three films anyway.

As you might have guessed I haven't watched these films yet - the discs only arrived this morning - but if there's any significant difference to the general opinion then I will update this little article afterwards. I am looking forward to them, however, so here's hoping...

Update: I've now watched all three discs, and my order of preference is as follows:- 1st Attack Girls..., 2nd Zombie Hunter Rika, and 3rd Zombie SDF.

If you're after a full extreme and (I hate to use the word but I can think of no other) 'wacky' Japanese zombie film, I recommend Helldriver, but these three are perfectly good zombie films, just a shame about the presentation of Zombie SDF as letterboxed...

Zombie Triple-Feature [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]