5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Bluetooth speaker, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: Sony SRS-BTV25, SRSBTV25W (Accessory)
I have been looking to get a speaker docking station for both my iPad and iPod with very few options on the Market for the iPad. I watch tv on my pad quite a bit but the sound quality isn't the best. I saw this item for sale and thought I'd give it a go after a failed puchase of another brand docking station which claimed to be able to dock the iPad. I am not a technical person so feared the worst about setting this product up, but was so excited I opened the box, plugged the super cute device onto charge.... And switched on Bluetooth on my iPad and turned the bluetooth on. Immediately it worked how cool was that.... Just plug and play, no pulling my hair out trying to read instruction, it was simple. It has a few control buttons, sound up and down, on/off, Bluetooth pairing, audio in and boost, so really easy to use. The sound clarity is brilliant and the Bluetooth range works well, I can have the speaker downstairs and it still works if I take the iPad upstairs. I can now watch tv on the iPad and have what feels like a surround sound experience. Another plus is that I am free to use the iPad whilst in use instead of restricting mobility which other docking stations do. Well worth the money...

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Bluetooth Speaker, 13 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sony SRS-BTV25, SRSBTV25W (Accessory)
I wanted a speaker that all my devices could share and with this speaker you don't even have to dock it - just pair it up with the bluetooth facility and off you go! I love the look of it - really quite cute! So simple to use - it was up and running in seconds and has fantastic sound quality which is 360 Deg. So now I can play my music, watch films and TV programmes with an amazing cinema quality surround sound effect. I watched the Frozen Planet on my Mac, which with the combined outstanding photography and the sound being played through my Sony speaker - I was in seventh heaven - it doesn't get better that this!! Well done Sony - top marks!

Sony SRS-BTV25, SRSBTV25W