5.0 out of 5 stars Polti concentrator brush
I bought the tool after trying one and because of Polti's reputation. So far it has done everything required. I'm very satisfied and would certainly recommend the product.
Published 16 months ago by K A B

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!
Published 22 months ago by Scarlet Raven

5.0 out of 5 stars Polti concentrator brush, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Polti Vaporetto Steam Cleaner 120 Concentrator Brush Head Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 Feb 2013
Delivered and in good order, price not too bad either. I have misplaced this tool for my Polti stram cleaner and need this tool really bad...........

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful tool, 23 Jun 2013
This is an absolutely excellent accessory. It works really well on tough dirt. Love it. Can't stop cleaning. Highly recommended. Just be careful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 8 Nov 2012
Scarlet Raven (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my dad who is in his 80s. It arrived quickly but that's the only good thing I can say. When dad tried to use it he scalded his hand quite badly. Steam escaped from the switch used to close it, the connection is loose where the two ends meet, which means steam escapes between the nozzle connection also. Barely any steam came out of the nozzle but quite a lot of boiling water came out which hasn't happened with any of
I emailed the supplier and was told to contact the manufacturer. To be honest, I would have thought that after paying almost €60 (and half of that was postage!) that I would have gotten better customer service or at the very least given an email address or phone number for customer care but instead I got fobbed off and I feel robbed!!!
I couldn't be angrier and I hate to see my dad cry. I hope to eventually get this sorted or find the part from someone else and maybe he'll be able to clean the tiles in the bathroom instead of using a toothbrush!!!

Avoid!.... Avoid!! ...... AVOID!!!! It's an expensive mistake to make