5.0 out of 5 stars How they size up...
I would say the sizing is spot on for these. I usually take a mens 7, but always order a 6 in flip flops (I have short but fat feet!) and these fit fine. Obviously if you are a woman then you will need to order 2 sizes down. So for example the size 6 I have states that it is a size 8 for women.

How do they compare with other Crocs flip flops? Well essentially...
Published 24 months ago by Gadget Fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Crocs have shrunk.
Published 22 months ago by j-mac

5.0 out of 5 stars How they size up..., 8 Aug 2012
Gadget Fan (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

How do they compare with other Crocs flip flops? Well essentially these fit in the middle of the range in terms of the chunkiness of the sole. The Crocband range is slimmer, and arguably more attractive, where as the Athens is even more chunky with significantly more cushioning on the sole.

I own the Athens as well but find these a better compromise in terms of looks and comfort, although for longer walks I would probably use the Athens.

They seem to be very well made, are easy to clean and comfortable to wear all day (perhaps not for a hike though). If you are prone to sweaty feet, then your feet will sweat in these, but less than you might think. And of course you just run them under the tap with some soapy water if a whiff of cheese starts to set in. My wife will happily tell you that my feet are related to the camembert family of cheeses, and yet I find that these seem to manfully resist taking on the odour for a surprisingly long time.

In short, highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Crocs have shrunk., 21 Sep 2012
Having owned a pair of Crocs flip flops about four years ago, which unfortunately my German Shepherd puppy ate, I wanted a new pair. The old ones were extremely comfortable. I ordered a size 9, same size as before and 1 size bigger than my shoe size. The original ones fitted perfectly, the new ones didn't, I really needed a size 10. I noticed these Cros were made in China, my original ones were made in Bosnia. What is going on, why are these beautifully comfortable shoes shrinking. Next time I need a new pair of the clogs I will try and find some manufactured outside of China, if that is still possible, or I must bite the bullet and order a size 10. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy according to US shoe size. Just what I wanted in a beach sandal., 1 July 2014
M. Raymond (England) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a comfortable sandal to use on a sandy beach, and this is just perfect because it feels great to walk in and will be easy to clean off, just rinse and let dry. The contouring of the foot bed and the heel height of more than one inch is just perfect for me. Flip flops that are completely flat are not as comfortable to walk in.

To help others figure out the correct size, I will say that I had to ignore the UK/EU size guidelines and go by the US size guidelines. I ended up with a good fit this way. To be specific:

I wear UK women's size 6.5 or 7.
I wear a US women's size 9.5. But often have to size up to 10 because half sizes are not always available.
I wear a European size 40 (although technically, I'm a 40.5, based on a measurement taken in a French shoe shop)
I wear a Japanese shoe size 25.5 (and Japanese sizes are based on centimeters...hence, my foot is about 25.5cm long).

So what size of Crocs did I order in this sandal? I ordered what they are calling "UK size 8 (EU 42)".

For these particular Croc sandals, UK size 8 is called the equivalent of US men's size 8 and women's size 10, and a US women's size 10 would be the right size for me, so that's what I chose and it worked. You can find international shoe size charts online.

Or try the advice of other reviewers, which is to buy one UK size larger than you normally would. So, a UK 7 like me wears a UK size 8 in this sandal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops - ever!, 22 Feb 2014
S. E. Errington "Lispencoat" (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
I have lost count of the number of flip flops I have bought over the years, and found these while looking for a new pair. Having had previous experience of owning several pairs of crocs I knew I would not be disappointed. Yes, these cost more than your average pair, but boy are they worth it. These are without doubt the most comfortable pair I have ever bought and when the time comes will certainly buy another pair. Well worth the extra expense 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable, 26 Jan 2014
Ordered these Fri afternoon and arrived Sat afternoon. Well impressed.
Had read the reviews and was un sure what size to get as some said they came small. I decided to order my normal size 6 they are perfect and so comfortable. Got the navy ones to go with shorts and trousers on my holidays in austrailia. May well order more.
Would definitely use this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 14 Nov 2013
Superb quality, very comfortable and I am able to wear them all day long without any problems. I Highly recommended this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Jan 2014
I've been looking for this particular style for a while so was delighted to find it in my size, and the colour I wanted, for a good price too. Delivery was swift. Sizing is fine, I ordered my normal size and they fitted perfectly. Excellent all round purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfy, 26 Oct 2013
Really comfy
Love the colour, great for camping
We got two pairs just to slip on in the summer while in the campers van
Still going strong and like new 8 months on

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 26 July 2013
I've had Croc before from other retailers. These came very quick, well package.
There fit well and feel ok. Got them for my holiday abroad. would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these !, 8 May 2012
I absolutely could not be without these on hols, they are so comfy and last for years ! Love them.