5.0 out of 5 stars I like them!
For the price you cant ask for more, frames are very lightweight but I suppose that's better as theres not lots of weight to worry about being hung on your walls, the effect they give ( Ive got 6 in a line on one wall ) looks really good, will be buying more!
Published 15 months ago by Mr. D. Ohare

3.0 out of 5 stars look ok on wall
problem was one was damaged in production and was immediately replace but some of the perspex is very badly scratched.I wouldnt buy them again but they look ok on the wall -a bit saggy as they are only plastic frames and perspex covered-but cheap.
Published 9 months ago by miketherocker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them!, 19 Sep 2013
Mr. D. Ohare - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
Obviously there are more expensive album frames on the market,but I thought I would give these a go.I am very happy with them,a little flimsy maybe but what do you expect for the price! I have 4 album covers mounted and I will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
Great to find something that fits old album covers perfectly. Perspex is not really an issue - quality surprisingly good for the price and result is more than adequate

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
Great priced item, impressed enough that I felt compelled to write a review. Does exactly as I wanted.

Don't be concern about markings to the Acrylic as there is actually a protective layer covering both sides, which you remove.

Frame is plastic but looks very like brushed Metal. Easy clips to remove. Smart looking frame, I'm impressed and I'm usually quite critical of things. a+

3.0 out of 5 stars look ok on wall, 24 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Record album frames, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
I'm SO pleased to have found these even though I've not yet got around to using them - may have to review again when that's done! These are perfect for what I have planned. I'm a Christmas addict and love to decorate the house. I have a collection of vinyl Christmas LP's from when I was a little boy in the States so they will now be framed and hung in my hallway this Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Record album frame, 23 Feb 2014
K. Ford (NW England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
These are cost effective but as a result you can't just easily slide album covers in and out; it takes some effort to change the cover. Therefore if you want them to regularly change covers (ie to display "now playing" cover) then you probably need to spend considerable extra cash to get that type. However, if you just occasionally want to have a change of wall art then these are really ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 5 Feb 2014
Peter B. Jones (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
Simple inexpensive frame makes displaying some of my classic LP covers very easy. This frame is cheaper than the IKEA equivalent.

4.0 out of 5 stars In general a good product, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
It might look like aluminum but it is actually plastic.
It is not transparent as one may think.. so, you cannot turn it around and see the back of your picture vinyl.
The plastic (the transparent fiber glass) comes with protective films to avoid scratches.
The back of the frame is a pressed carton material, feels like it was made from compressed wood.
Inside there is a picture of a vinyl which you may remove or flip it over and use white side of this picture as the background of your vinyl.
In general due to the special clips at the back, it keeps the LP in place and centered, without applying too much force either.
I would buy again for sure. My picture vinyl looks very good in it.
Not 5 stars because there were tiny little scratches on the plastic frame which you can only see up close (very close).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Record Album Frame - Silver
Very happy with this item. Does what I need it to do and looks amazing on my wall. Will deffo get more to show off my old records!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Record Album Frame - Silver
Record Album Frame - Silver by Zhe Jiang Amp Globe Co Ltd.
Used & New from: £6.45