on 1 October 2014
Great priced item, impressed enough that I felt compelled to write a review. Does exactly as I wanted.

Don't be concern about markings to the Acrylic as there is actually a protective layer covering both sides, which you remove.

Frame is plastic but looks very like brushed Metal. Easy clips to remove. Smart looking frame, I'm impressed and I'm usually quite critical of things. a+
on 19 September 2013
For the price you cant ask for more, frames are very lightweight but I suppose that's better as theres not lots of weight to worry about being hung on your walls, the effect they give ( Ive got 6 in a line on one wall ) looks really good, will be buying more!
on 5 November 2013
Obviously there are more expensive album frames on the market,but I thought I would give these a go.I am very happy with them,a little flimsy maybe but what do you expect for the price! I have 4 album covers mounted and I will be buying more.
on 21 August 2013
Great to find something that fits old album covers perfectly. Perspex is not really an issue - quality surprisingly good for the price and result is more than adequate
on 22 December 2013
The frame is a nice colour, it doesn't look cheap. However, it is about 0.5cm too big all the way round the record cover.
I had to put some coloured backing in to block out the wood at the back.

Don't know if my record collection is 0.5cm smaller than everybody elses?
on 16 January 2014
It might look like aluminum but it is actually plastic.
It is not transparent as one may think.. so, you cannot turn it around and see the back of your picture vinyl.
The plastic (the transparent fiber glass) comes with protective films to avoid scratches.
The back of the frame is a pressed carton material, feels like it was made from compressed wood.
Inside there is a picture of a vinyl which you may remove or flip it over and use white side of this picture as the background of your vinyl.
In general due to the special clips at the back, it keeps the LP in place and centered, without applying too much force either.
I would buy again for sure. My picture vinyl looks very good in it.
Not 5 stars because there were tiny little scratches on the plastic frame which you can only see up close (very close).
on 16 January 2015
For the price these are perfect, if you just want to frame some LP sleeves and don't want to change them all the time these are vastly cheaper than the posh interchangable ones. Also, I think I prefer the thin bezel of these frames to other ones I've seen.
on 23 February 2014
These are cost effective but as a result you can't just easily slide album covers in and out; it takes some effort to change the cover. Therefore if you want them to regularly change covers (ie to display "now playing" cover) then you probably need to spend considerable extra cash to get that type. However, if you just occasionally want to have a change of wall art then these are really ideal.
on 14 March 2014
I'm SO pleased to have found these even though I've not yet got around to using them - may have to review again when that's done! These are perfect for what I have planned. I'm a Christmas addict and love to decorate the house. I have a collection of vinyl Christmas LP's from when I was a little boy in the States so they will now be framed and hung in my hallway this Christmas!
on 11 July 2013
Blu tack and sticky pads weren't doing my picture discs any favours and was wondering whether to get som plastic sleeve displays until I saw these. A good move methinks, as also available in black outers, I think these suit records better in silver as it gives them more of a 'wall presence' if you like. Just got to redecorate the walls before sticking these up in place.