4.0 out of 5 stars Zoo resort 3d
This game is not as fun as I thought it would be, I thought it was going to be a bit like zoo tycoon where people design the enclosures and design the zoo but this game just allows me to buy animals and place them in the enclosure. The game is still quite challenging though becasue you have to try and get the animals popularity up and raise funds for better animals.
Published on 26 Jan 2012 by Jenny

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like Zoo Tycoon - Poor 3DS game
I agree with reviewer Jenny, that I bought this as I expected it to be like Zoo Tycoon where you could completely build your own zoo right down to paths and trees.
This is highly disappointing for a few key reasons:
Published on 1 Feb 2012 by Ms. Claire M. Arnold

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like Zoo Tycoon - Poor 3DS game, 1 Feb 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is highly disappointing for a few key reasons:
1. There is very little in the way of 3D content apart from when you go to bond with your animal - and even then I found it very blurry and gave me a headache. Really doesn't demonstrate the strength of this console.
2. It is so slow to progress as after almost every button press it 'loads' so play is interupted.
3. There doesn't seem much to do apart from buy animals (which are randomly selected - you can't choose the animal except it being a herbivore or a carnivore) and then photo it to get visitors or feed it to make it happy...boring.

If it is at all possible I will be sending this back...

4.0 out of 5 stars Zoo resort 3d, 26 Jan 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice game, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Zoo Resort 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
My daughter loves it, anything to do with animals. Easy to use and very entertaining. Its not only for small children but also early teens.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok but not like zoo tycon, 1 April 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zoo Resort 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
it's okbut not like zoo tycon because when i bought the game i thaught it was going 2 be good and fun because i love animals and love putting them in to new homes

Zoo Resort 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
Zoo Resort 3D (Nintendo 3DS) by Ubisoft (Nintendo 3DS)
17.63