Platform: PlayStation 3|Change
Price:£8.66 - £37.98

on 7 April 2016
Basic cash in on the NCIS franchise, I was a little disappointed to see that only two of the original voice actors were used. The games short even by today's standards taking roughly around 3-4 hours to complete. It's a very easy game to platinum on PS3 and that's probably the only reason I would recommend buying this for.
on 17 December 2014
I came across the series of NCIS quite by accident, but there was nothing else on that particular day so I decided to watch it, and I was instantly hooked, the PS3 game was a must for me and I also have the 8 season Box Set of the series (soon to be gifted with season 9).

I just love NCIS.
on 7 January 2012
I enjoyed playing this game even if I haven't finished playing it yet. I got a number of questions wrong, multiple choice questions, and it takes you to the previous level because you are out of cafpow.
on 19 January 2013
bought this for the wife to keep her happy, when i saw how easy it looked thought i would have a go finished it in about 6 hours. but i did get a platinum trophy for my troubles.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for my birthday. Thoroughly enjoyed playing in great action and suspenseful. Hard to play at times but great for a challenge. Highly recommend playing this.
on 22 October 2013
I am very happy with this game. I do like the investigate part of the game and the mini-games. good game.
on 12 October 2015
loving it, still playing
on 24 January 2015
very good ncis game
on 12 November 2015
Fantastic
on 27 December 2011
I loved this game. its like the csi games but with more character control . Like the series its about investigations, with the csi humour thrown in . the graphics are not great but they are good enough. if you like investigating crime scenes then off to the lab to analyse stuff then its for you . its a proven success with the csi games and it works better for ncis . it works well with the move controller as well . get it ,play it and enjoy it ! sempri fi ! :)

See one answered question