5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hat
Got it for my very trendy art student daughter, she is delighted, what a statement and conversation piece! Always makes us smile.

Much cheaper than other stockists for same product. Only criticism, wish it was wool not acrylic,but guess it adds to the kitsch.
Published 20 months ago by Madyoga

2.0 out of 5 stars One size (too small)
bought this for my daughter, it was " one size! " i assumed this to mean would fit all.
this wasn't the case it was too small it just kept riding up her head,it didn't say it was a child's hat, but i would think it would fit a small child better . I sent it back but they took £6 off the cost of the hat to cover there courier who picked it up from my house.
Published 9 months ago by michelle

2.0 out of 5 stars One size (too small), 4 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Neff cupcake beanie, 31 Oct 2013
Neff Cupcake beanie.

I bought this item as a present for a friend, when i opened the package i was delighted with the quality of the product. The hat looks great weather on your head or not, they fit great and definitely keep your head warm. This is a brilliant product and great quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hat, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Neff Women's Cup Cake Beanie Hat (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 20 Oct 2012
It is quite cute but not made of very nice feeling material. Still worth the purchase! Also a big small for my head so need sizing.