on 10 May 2013
I found this quite difficult to put on, and to be quite honest I still
have not be able to.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This thin adhesive film is an excellent screen protector for the Kindle Fire, and even with my shaky 73 years old fingers I found it easy to apply. It is marginally smaller than the screen which assists positioning and allows bubbles to be removed without a hitch. The protector is sold as 2 in a packet and it looks as though it will be a long time before the second is required. As the packet of 2 is rather expensive I would have preferred to buy one and save expenditure. However I have no hesitation in awarding 5-star rating.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 14 February 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm a little bit OCD about fingerprints on anything, most tablets seem to gather fingerprints constantly, the kindle fire it no exception.

Included in this kit is a cleaning cloth (Got rid of every fingerprint), two protectors and a credit card type thing to stick it down without little bubbles (My other obsession!!).

If you get the screen perfectly clear and apply the cover quickly there is little chance to get grit or dust underneath, it then just takes a little care to avoid bubbles.

I got mine on without bubbles and it looks great, fingerprints are a thing of the past and the touch screen works fine with no issues, as regards a difference to the feel of the screen , that's a small price to pay for lack of bubbles!!

Well worth it when set against the price of a scratched screen.
on 26 February 2013
Thought I'd cleaned the screen sufficiently, but still managed to get several pin-points of dust under the screen protector, and it was very difficult to position exactly on the screen. However, it is easy to clean once on, and does its job OK.
on 5 April 2013
This is essential. Although it's a little fiddly to fit, especially if you are as ham-fisted as I am, it does a good job, enabling me to keep the screen clean.
on 5 April 2013
This set of two screen protectors, cloth and applicator are excellent for protection of the Kindle and fit the screen well.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Firstly it is important to note that this screen protector only fits the Kindle Fire and not the Kindle Fire HD.

The pack comes with two screen protectors designed to prevent scratches on the screen, along with a cleaning cloth to keep the finger prints at bay. The screen needs to be meticulously cleaned before attempting to put the screen protector on as any dust particles or smears may result in bubbles, frustration and swearing. Once on the screen does feel slightly different and not as smooth, I'm still not sure whether I like it but due to the problems I had getting a bubble free screen I no longer have a spare so I am trying to get used to it.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It is a screen protector and while I would use and buy them , they are after all just screen protectors, they went on fairly easily , but I didn't find the little aplicator helped me get rid of bubbles any easier than not using it. Also the sticky label on it to show which is front and back was very difficult to get off.I like the little clean cloth even if mine was stuck to the glue in the packet, which doesn't enhance cleaning if glue on it.But I think it is a lot of money for what it is.
on 24 January 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Sized for the Kindle fire, there are 2 screen protector sheets alongside a cleaning cloth so that before applying you can ensure your screen is spotless, as well as a rigid little scrapper that aids in expressing out the bubbles when the protector is affixed.
Though it seems straightforward, I still ended up with a few small bubbles that I just can't get rid of! It might be me or it's the protectors - jury's out!
Once affixed, it is crystal clear and looking at it you can't tell (except for the tiny bubbles); however tactilely, when swiping there is a perceptible sensation of very very subtle drag compared to not having a screen protector on.....it hasn't affected functionality or responsiveness, but it is a new and diffferent feel!
on 13 August 2013
Something was needed to protect my Kindle Fire from my sticky, greasy fingers! A necessary acquisition, which I hope will solve my little problem.