on 13 February 2013
Nice hard lightweight cover but the reverse support only just fits in the groove and is easily dislodged if watching on the train etc.
on 15 June 2013
this is a very nice case for the kindle, its small and light as described

i ordered the refurnished ones from amazon for £2 and it was in perfect condition

nice cheap case
VINE VOICEon 10 February 2013
Colour Name: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This Marware cover for the Kindle Fire HD is strong and hard-wearing with an elastic strap to keep the cover firmly closed. The cover features a soft felt-like material inside the lid to protect the Kindle's screen. The lid also folds back to enable the user to stand the kindle up, to watch films, for example. Whilst this cover certainly functions well, it is not as aesthetically pleasing as many of the other covers available so this is worth taking into account when making your purchase.
on 15 July 2013
It is exactly what I was looking for. I find my Kindle Fire rather heavy, reason why I wanted a cover as light as possible. The Marware is exactly that. I wanted it black as I don't like distracting colours around the screen.
It would have been even nicer if it was a little cheaper but I am very happy with it anyway.
on 10 November 2013
I've had this on my Kindle for over a year now and nothing has broken or come loose. Even the elastic strap is still tight. I liked its understated matt finish and utalitarian style from the start and the finish has stood the test of time so far. This has the minimal possible effect on size of the Kindle whilst still offering all round protection. If the style apeals to you, I can' t reccomend it enough.
on 8 January 2014
When I first received this cover, I was a little disappointed but since I have had it for a little while now, I am pleased with the finish and the ease I can start up my Kindle Fire. Very pleased with it.
VINE VOICEon 2 December 2012
A very functional and stylish case into which the kindle fire clicks snugly. The lid can then be folded over and secured with the elastic band to protect the screen, the most vulnerable part of the tablet, and provides a comfortingly 'solid' feeling. Most users will appreciate this important protective function, and I would give the cover full marks here. I am not so sure about the arrangement for making the lid into a stand. Unless it is on a rigid surface it is likely to collapse when the screen is touched (and that can happen anyway with rough treatment), and I wonder how long the lid will last if it is frequently folded back to make the stand. The kindle fire is heavier than its monochrome predecessor, but not so heavy that it cannot be held.

A four star rating overall.
on 13 September 2013
Fold up stand not great, just about works in the right position but often drops out the slot.

Solid contruction, better than the cheap one I had before
on 13 May 2013
Nobody told me there was more than one type of kindle fire, mine identifies itself as "Kindle Fire " but I now know there are many types as mine was too big for this cover, Amazon returns service is just as useless as the store they sent me too would not accept the parcel and I had to post it back,
on 9 March 2013
Tough and durable while remaining lightweight. Kindle fire slotted in easily and has stayed snuggly inside since. Case can be made to stand on a surface which is a useful feature.