on 15 December 2011
Positives:
- Fits Kindle well;
- Lightweight;
- Pocket for your fingers on the back make it much easier for reading in bed;
- Seems well made and so feels good in your hands;
- Elastic strap ensures cover protects Kindle at all times in a bag, and;
- Charging/syncing port is still available when closed.

Negatives
- Kindle is no longer so pocket friendly, and;
- (And this is pushing it a bit) Plastic smell is quite strong for a day or two.

I'm very happy with this product and it does its job well. My Kindle won't fit into my back pocket very well any more, but the side pockets on a jacket are still usually okay.
on 11 March 2012
This is a really great cover, I'm very happy with the purchase. It's far cheaper than the Amazon one, it has a very good material (nice feel), and the Kindle seems to be set firmly in place. I love that you can turn the left cover back and insert your hand there, I really like to have a hand free when reading, because I usually use the Kindle in the subway or on the bus. Overall, very good product.
on 30 December 2011
Nice cover! At first I felt diddled, because ultimately it wasnt cheap and is really small and slim - but obviously thats what you pay for! Holds the kindle in place perfectly with the corner grips, the grips do not obscure the screen at all, and they are small so dont affect the overall look of the kindle. The charcoal grey is a nice colour, the materials are good quality and feel lovely in your hand. Handy elastic strap to keep the cover closed and avoid any scratches on the precious kindle! Very impressed, and despite the price id recommend :)
on 28 February 2012
This cover looks ok but smells very strange. After using if for a week the smell is still very noticeable and is making my handbag smell! The colours are boring and I would not recommend this product. There is a very limited range of covers available for the new kindle. I wanted one in a nice colour with a band closure - unfortunately that has proved to be impossible.
on 30 August 2012
They say the simplest ideas are the best ideas, well the Marware Atlas Kindle and Kindle Touch Cover, Charcoal certainly meets this. It holds the Kindle securely and with the elsticated fabric strap there is no chance of you scratching the screen when its not in use. The strap also holds the protective cover behind your Kindle so one handed reading is easily achieved. There is also an elasticated cuff that lets you slide the palm of your hand behind the Kindle thus allowing a very comfortable reading position. Admittedly it's a bit pricey but on balance worth the money.
on 10 September 2012
Good looking product, great idea having the Strap on the back when fully opened - helps to hold it securely with one hand when lying down.
My only reservation is that as the case is not leather but like a plastic almost 'faux leather' material, I've had it about 3 months and i've noticed that the case has become torn on the corners, this is has not had excessive wear and tear, just general usage - over time I can see it looking 'tatty' - which is a shame as it is a very good design
on 17 November 2011
Bought the all new kindle as a gift for my wife, she absolutely loves it. It is easy to use, light, easy to adjust font sizes, and also easy to download books. Has earned me plenty of brownie points. All in all an excellent easy to use product, which I would recommend to all.
on 17 February 2013
Very smart, and great protection for my Kindle. Would have liked a larger choice of colours, but the charcoal is very stylish. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants chic looking protection for their Kindle. And a good price with the no charge delivery.
on 9 November 2012
useful, as i am clumsy,its sturdy, kindle fits in it, and it looks decent shame about the lack of colour varieties, but any way,it functional, as good as anything else out there, delivered on time so there its a worthwhile purchase if you need or want it.
on 21 April 2012
I am so pleased with this Kindle Cover. It was more expensive than some, but definitely worth it. It's chic and of good quality and the charcoal colour matches the kindle beautifully, I'm glad that I chose this rather than any other colour.