on 18 November 2011
Great item, faster delivery than detailed, would recommend, item was just as described and fits my new kindle beautifully. It is really good quality as well!
on 23 November 2011
I wanted a simple, light and functional cover for my new kindle and this is perfect. The kindle fits into place with 0 chance of it falling out or being slightly lopsided (which would get annoying) and is held away from the edges so is well protected from spillages and drops. The cover is a micro suede on the inside which is comfortable to hold onto for extended periods whilst using the elastic grip at the back (another excellent addition) which doesn't get in the way should you choose not to use. Great for use on desks or on long train/ plane journeys.
on 28 October 2011
This cover is absolutely perfect. It's great to hold in one hand, my Kindle is secure and the color is beautiful. I love my cover.
on 30 July 2012
Update: almost 2 years on and still using the same case! I LOVE this case!

Original review:
I decided against buying the Amazon case with the light for various reasons: I prefer to have non-leather; didn't like the in-case light option; they only came in boring colours etc....

I came across the Marware Atlas Kindle Cover BECAUSE it was in bright pink! (yes,what's a girl to do!?) and there were a couple of features that interested me... having decided it was worth investing in the case & also adding a Verso flexible rechargeable light to the mix I set about reviewing them for you good people!

It turns out this case was a jolly good buy and has meant that I can secure the case open using the elastic band that also holds it together when closed!
There is also an excellent elasticated strap-come-pouch that allows you to slide your hand in to hold the Kindle still while you're reading it! it also means that when you fall asleep (I mean who doesn't fall asleep whilst reading their Kindle in bed!?!?!) that it stops it falling on the floor and cracking!
This case is secure but fits well enough to allow you to leave the Verso light fitted over the Kindle whilst it is closed!

We LOVE this product! If you weren't sure before, take our word for it AND BUY IT!!!!

Hope this helped you ;D

Shopping Angel ...out
on 8 May 2012
I had this case for six months and thought it was great, then I took it off and it had left nasty red/black stains on my kindle which were impossible to remove!
Really don't buy it!
on 26 February 2012
I love this kindle cover, the look and the feel of it (the feel of things is important to me)is really nice. It holds the kindle securly with the four internal corner holders and the elastic strap on the outside keeps it safe and compact in your bag.
on 7 November 2011
This cover is excellent, it holds the kindle in place without the feeling that it will fallout, it was delivered quicker than stated, the colour is nice and bright. Excellent service!
on 12 January 2013
Bought one of these for my lady as part of her Christmas pressie. I'd bought her a much cheaper one last year, when her Kindle was new, but it was starting to get really tatty and was falling apart.

We're both delighted with this one; it's a quality bit of kit and beautiful in a way that the cheapy never was. It's less cumbersome and more streamlined than her old Kindle cover and she loves it for that! It actually makes her Kindle easier and much lighter to use.

I think it's slightly overpriced, especially as it's not real leather. I'm slightly concerned about other reviewers complaining of it's dyes staining the back of their Kindle - we'll keep an eye on that! Also, this one may also fall apart in a year, so could be a false economy..only time will tell. All of the above means its got to be 4 stars not 5.

All that said, if you can justify the extra expense, I'd recommend it. It's simply a nicer product than those at half the price.

If you can't justify it, just buy a cheap one per year and be done with it.
on 8 January 2012
I had shopped around on loads of different websties for cases for my Kindle 4 for ages not being able to find one that I liked and that was good value for money, but then I found this one and I have to say 'look no further!' This case has everything I wanted; it's a hard leather case; it keeps my Kindle protected; it keeps my Kindle in place with no fear of it falling out; it has an elastic strap to keep the front of the cover closed (and open when reading, which is very handy); it has a hand strap on the insise of the front cover, which is good so that you don't drop it; it is a good price; Amazon delivered it in good time; and the best thing about it is the colour! Pink! Although, the cover is a much brighter pink than in the picture, more of a fushia pink than a light pink, but I don't have a problem with this as I love the colour!

Amazing case, thankyou Amazon!
on 22 February 2013
Bought one of these for my wife's paperwhite, and she loved it. The non-slip leather feel, is good and the cover is slim enough to make carrying the Kindle easy. The integral hand strap is very useful when reading in bed at odd angles, and is comfortable to use.