5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cover and perfect fit
This cover is beautiful and I'm so glad I ordered it rather than wait for the far more expensive Amazon lighted cover which is out of stock at the moment, with no indication of when it will arrive.

The Marware is not real leather but a very good looking substitute, which looks far more expensive than it is and is substantial enough to offer good protection...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by bookworm13

3.0 out of 5 stars There is better for less
The outer shell on the one I received wasn't pulled tight, so it sort of bulges up like a badly fitted carpet, not sure if this is like it on all of these, so I have to rate it on how I find it.

The inner shell is a nice soft material and the anchor points work well with the Kindle being held snugly with no danger of it falling out if dropped. The case closure...
Published 19 months ago by SBno1

4.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Marware Atlas Kindle Cover, Black (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)
I purchased this product as I received a kindle for my christmas and I thought this would be a nice cover to go with it I have used it ever since this is a very good cover and I would recommend itto anyone who is thinking of buying a kindle it looks like it is an expensive item but it is not this is a good value product that is worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor design, 6 Dec 2011
Okay here goes. The thing about this product is this. The weight of the kindle makes that side of the case hang down under it's weight. So when you have you hand strapped in the back the kindle side slumps down to one side. Kinda annoying for such a simple product.. School boy error in design methinks

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 3 April 2013
Looked good and had a practical hand strap.
Unfortunately for me the leather smell was so strong it made me feel ill.

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too expensive., 11 Jan 2012
I assumed it must be real leather at this price. I feel misled. But functional I suppose. Grr my resentment will always be under my nose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and effective, 5 Jan 2012
This is a nice cover, but as I also have an earlier version of the Kindle that has the cover that contains a light I would like to see something similar for the latest Kindles. I know it will add some weight but having the light available without having to dig out a clip on light has been extremely convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for a Kindle 3!, 28 Oct 2011
A. Bulman "AB" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It looks like a pretty good cover (not worth 5*, but useful none the less), but only for the updated Kindles without keyboard. It's just too short otherwise for a standard Kindle 3 (which is now known as Kindle Keyboard). Hopefully this will stop others making the same mistake.