5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cover and perfect fit
This cover is beautiful and I'm so glad I ordered it rather than wait for the far more expensive Amazon lighted cover which is out of stock at the moment, with no indication of when it will arrive.

Published on 18 Oct. 2011 by bookworm13

3.0 out of 5 stars There is better for less
The outer shell on the one I received wasn't pulled tight, so it sort of bulges up like a badly fitted carpet, not sure if this is like it on all of these, so I have to rate it on how I find it.

Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by SBno1

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cover and perfect fit, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Marware Atlas Kindle Cover, Black (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)

The Marware is not real leather but a very good looking substitute, which looks far more expensive than it is and is substantial enough to offer good protection without being bulky.

The inside is a soft suede like finish, the handle inside to fit your hand in is comfortable feels secure and comfortable.
The cover fits the new smaller Kindle perfectly allowing a good width surrounding the screen.
Elasticated corners hold the Kindle firmly in position.
It is comfortable to hold - a light would have been a good extra but on the whole I think this cover is quite good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, exactly what i wanted, 18 Oct. 2011
H. Beevers (England, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I wanted a simple, light and functional cover for my new kindle and this is perfect. The kindle fits into place with 0 chance of it falling out or being slightly lopsided (which would get annoying) and is held away from the edges so is well protected from spillages and drops. The cover is a micro suede on the inside which is comfortable to hold onto for extended periods whilst using the elastic grip at the back (another excellent addition) which doesn't get in the way should you choose not to use. Also the cover can be made to support the kindle with a slight forward pitch in the landscape orientation which is great for use on desks or on long train/ plane journeys.
It could be a little cheaper, i think £20-25 would be more suitable than the £26.99 i paid but that's of little consequence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with it., 14 Nov. 2011
This cover is great as it protects my kindle as you would expect. but I particularly like the elastic strap which enables you to hold and read it in one hand without the risk of dropping it. I like to read it whilst walking my dogs and the strap means it's a lot safer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Nov. 2011
This case is fantastic, this has an excellent hand grip, it is tough wearing, it looks nice. Buy this and you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Thought Out, 17 Feb. 2012
Pros:
Sleak, Hand strap an excellent addition - struggled to operate with one hand until I bought this, strong retaining straps for kindle

Cons:
Doubles weight of Kindle (so about the same in total as the equivalent sized paperback), strap that holds it closed isn't as sleak as the rest of the product (but something more robust would add to weight)

I would buy again - I would recommend to a friend

4.0 out of 5 stars Marware Atlas Kindle Cover, 22 Nov. 2012
Kevin Trebell (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered this cover as I'm still using an older cover that can cause problems if the paint comes off so wanted something a bit safer. I should note that I hadn't realised it won't fit my Kindle though. So please Note: This cover is for the Kindle, not the bigger Kindle Keyboard, so if you have one of these as I do then it won't fit.

As for the cover itself: The cover comes packaged in simple environmentally friendly recycled card packaging, a definite plus for me.

The cover itself has a leather substitute cover and feels soft and comfortable to the touch. The Kindle straps into four straps on the inside of the back of the cover. The cover seems sturdy whilst also being light (quite a bit lighter than my current case). There is also a back strap for it so you can strap it to your hand to reduce the risk of dropping if out and about.

If you want some protection for your kindle that's light and practical then I'd recommend this as a good option. It's a good cover but only if you have a smaller Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars protects my kindle, 14 Nov. 2011
At the time I recieved my wonderful kindle there were not many cases around, so not much choice.But this case is excellent it is slim line and light,it has a strap to hold the case closed when in my bag,and the strap at the back is very useful.I have been really pleased with this case

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Quality, 29 Nov. 2011
Bought this with my kindle to protect it. It does exactly that, the Kindle fits in perfectly, nice and snug, the quality of the cover is great. It's comfortable to hold and looks good. I can't fault it.

3.0 out of 5 stars There is better for less, 21 Jan. 2013
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The inner shell is a nice soft material and the anchor points work well with the Kindle being held snugly with no danger of it falling out if dropped. The case closure is a sturdy elasticated band, the kind you find on black notebooks and keeps the case closed securely.

The little hand strap I found to be a bit useless. It is a question of ergonomics, more so if you have a larger hand. Naturally you want to keep your hand in line with your arm which puts the kindle at an angle, so you need to put a slight turn in your wrist and shoulder. This is OK for a little while, but more than 20 mins and I found my wrist starting to get uncomfortable. I guess this won't affect everyone as factors such as reading distance, posture etc will come into play, but it is worth thinking about before purchase. If you have a smaller hand, then there will be more play in the strap and you will be able to angle the Kindle whilst maintaining posture of your arm.

I bought a real leather case for 15GBP from Tesco and it was far better.

Bottom line: A good case affording the protection you will need, but the strap may not work for everyone. At the current price of 27GBP it is not good value for money - I am sticking to the real leather case I bought from a supermarket that cost 10GBP less.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim and fits well, but a bit pricey and feels slightly flimsy, 4 Jan. 2013
roses (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is very much a minimalist cover that does not add weight or bulk, and fits both the Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Touch. The exterior has a leather effect which feels soft to the touch. The interior is made of a suede lining which keeps the Kindle clean and dust free. The cover is fitted via four elasticated corner straps, all of which have a front facing leather effect covering. This ensures that the Kindle is secure and the elastic straps are holding the Kindle properly. The inside of the front cover has a large elasticated handle which you can use to hold the Kindle whilst reading, or storing loose bits of paper. Under all practical considerations this cover lives up to expectations, it is slim, lightweight and holds the Kindle securely. However I was slightly disappointed with the rigidity of the cover. It flexes like a stiff cardboard, and I also didn't like how I could feel the exterior cover separating from the structure when opening and closing. Other than the minor aesthetic niggles, this cover is practical enough to protect your Kindle, but I do believe given the pros and cons, it's a bit on the pricey side.

Edit Dec 2013: After daily use I'm starting to see some wear and tear. I tend to fold over the front cover and am now seeing breakages in the surface along the spine. The hole is getting caught every so often which is making it bigger. Corners are now scuffing very easily which is making the cover look tatty.