4.0 out of 5 stars Makes your Kindle Fire even more handsome
Published 19 months ago by Barto

3.0 out of 5 stars looks better then it preforms
It's a bit on the bulky side....which makes it awkward and sometimes difficult to hold whilst reading, when lying down.
Published 11 months ago by A. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars looks better then it preforms, 30 July 2013
A. Mitchell - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes your Kindle Fire even more handsome, 22 Nov 2012
Barto (EU) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Marware Jurni Kindle Fire Cover looks great, allows you to easily use your Kindle and keeps it perfectly safe when travelling. Honestly, before getting this item I was a bit afraid that even if it does a good job of protecting Kindle, it might be rather clumsy to actually use the e-reader when it's in the cover, which is not the case at all! Just the opposite, in fact. Especially one-hand reading is much more pleasurable and way less risky with your Kindly placed firmly in the Marware Jurni cover. Plus, there's enough space inside the cover to keep your IDs or cards in it as well. I guess the price could be just a bit lower, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, secure and stylish, 26 Jan 2013
Mrs. T. Newton "Sassy Brit" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This black Marware Jurni Kindle Fire Cover, makes reading and travelling with my Kindle Fire a pleasurable experience. I do like the light, slim style and the handy zippered storage pocket along the front exterior for storing cards, business cards, or anything similar.

The best thing with this case, is that the case folds right open 360 degrees and back on itself, where it can be zipped back up with the Kindle on the outside, although fully secure, for single-handed reading ease. The additional strap on the inside cover also helps with this, but it's a bit awkward for using the Kindle in the landscape position, as opposed to holding it up like a paperback, but not impossible. Would be even handier if this somehow swivelled around for both angles.

I also own Marware MicroShell Folio Cover Lightweight for Kindle Fire, Black (will only fit Kindle Fire) and find I am using that one more for around the house and this Marware Jurni cover for when I travel or take it out with me somewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems unsafe, 24 Jan 2013
Mrs. T. SALMON "upstreamers" (streatham london) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think this seems unsafe as there is not much to hold the kindle in.It has four pieces of plastic in each corner and they sort of hold the kindle in place but not very firmly. I would prefer something more substantial to hold my precious kindle. Also it has no way of letting the kindle stand up.It has a sort of hand strap on the inside but I don't think it is useful where it is.On the plus side it does have a nice zip compartment. I just think there are better cases out there and I will stick to my much cheaper and I feel better designed case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Kindle Fire like a glove!, 31 Dec 2012
Excellent case for the Kindle Fire (not HD version). The tablet grippers are extremely secure and by zipping around the side of the tablet, the case gives all-round protection (the lack of this was what put me off choosing one of the folio type cases).

On/off button, headphone socket and micro USB can all be readily accessed eg for charging - just by undoing the zip a little.

Interior is good quality with a soft finish that is suitable for screen protection.

Not sure that I will use the hand strap when reading, but this is personal preference rather than a product flaw.

Overall, very happy with my purchase - purchased in Amazon's "Buy one get one half price" deal on Kindle accessories, but probably worth the money even without discount.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm, 7 Sep 2013
L. Hamill (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The plus points first. It came the next day even though I ordered it with 'free, whenever delivery' (3 to 5 days). It's nice in the beige and brown. On the down side, I can't believe I paid nearly twenty quid for this. The strap is too wide and made it awkward to hold comfortably. Not as robust as I'd like, next to no padding. My cheaper Belkin cover feels more secure than the plastic clips (elastic at corners). Finally pocket for cards and bits and Bob's. I don't have very large fingers but I could barely push two in together, side by side. Tight and no mistake. Sorry, not impressed.Oh and the zips don't feel particularly smooth going round, very tight, wouldn't take much to snag or break with frequent use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this case, 22 Jan 2013
Mr Gumby "DH" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a classy case that fits the Fire perfectly and affords excellent protection, with a zipped pocket for (flat) bits and pieces. It's well-made, comfortable in use and looks very smart. Buttons and sockets are easily accessible, speakers unobstructed, and the interior finish is lovely and soft. Unlike folio-type cases, you fold this one back on itself and zip it open; it doesn't double as a stand but does offer better protection if dropped when open - perfect for me!

Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars its a cover up, 5 Aug 2013
S. Hammond "Steve" (Frinton-On-Sea, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
nicely constructed cover...feels robust, which should protect your kindle fire from anything you can throw at it.
Feels nice, and fits the fire very well.

highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Subtle and strong this one..., 27 Nov 2013
Very happy with this product. It's light, yet solid. Secure and robust, yet modest sized. Was debating which colour to buy but very happy with the black that I chose.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire case, 6 April 2013
I love this case. The kindle fire fits in it perfectly. it is hard backed which keeps my kindle safe and secure. A very good buy.