on 28 January 2012
these are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I was a bit dubious as never bought shoes online, but so glad I did - these are better than some I tried that cost £165. best footwear I have ever worn, so comfy, warm and well made. do not hesitate in buying them, you wont regret it
on 11 October 2013
My husband bought his first pair at a local shop, not via Amazon. He normally wears out the soles of ordinary shoes in less than 12 months because he's a heavy guy. However, the Buxton Oaktrak boots he bought last him about 18 to 20 months before it started to develop holes in the soles. He had the brown ones, loved them and wore them every day. When the old pair of boots were ready to be thrown out, he was desperately looking high and low for new pair of Buxton Oaktrak and I found these on Amazon. Thanks to Amazon for selling these wonderful boots! I can now get my husband his new pair.
on 19 April 2014
I bought these because they were in a sale. Glad I didn't pay full whack for them. Compared to a similar style in brown I bought on here from another store for the same price there is no comparison.

The leather on these is very flimsy above where your toes are. The boot feels too flexible and doesn't offer much support. Had them a few days and the rubber heel has already began to wear out.

They are not worth over £30.
on 18 August 2011
I have always been a little plain in my footwear. Noticed many people wearing these type off Cowboy Boots and thought I'll give them a go. Went for the brown colour.!
Wow. I just love these. I am finding that whenever I put on a pair off jeans (which is most days) these boots just have to go on. Great quality, comfort and compliments the jeans so well. Love the slip on and off method. I have worn these considerable and they are still in great condition. I have since added the black colour to my collection.
Any one thinking off buying these... don't think. Buy buy buy. Love them.
Thank you Retail Therapy Boutique for an excellent service as well. *****
Very Happy.
on 29 August 2014
I am a size 9 (usa10) These boots are a fantastic fit, very comfy. Had them almost a year and still in excellent condition despite wearing them around 5 days a week for work 9 hours at a time. Highly recommend them, I'm now just about to purchase the brown ones ☺
on 13 June 2013
My fiance loved these boots, they are good value for money, and are apparently very comfortable. I am considering buying another pair for my Dad!
on 14 June 2013
Product was advertised as is. distribution was great wearing the boots now! Recommend these to people.
All over the world.
on 23 January 2013
great quality for the money, always a risk buying shoes online but not in this case...very happy, I'm off walking...
on 7 July 2014
Delivered on time as per delivery schedule. Have worn these everyday for the past 2 weeks found them to be very comfortable. Well made with a generous sole with plenty of grip probably will by a second pair as they are a good price compared to similar products.
on 17 September 2014
I bought these boots for my grandson's birthday. They fitted perfectly and he was very pleased with the comfort and quality. Many thanks.

See one answered question