on 30 June 2012
This product works well. Seems robust enough, and was a lot cheaper than the alternatives. I'm using it to connect my iPad to a data projector, running Keynote converted PowerPoint presentations. So far so good.
on 28 October 2012
Does the job but not a good fit (but keeps coming out of socket). It's good for occasion use only
on 2 May 2013
This works a treat, plug and play was great. It would be nice if it was atleast 2 meters long, thn you won't need to worry about a seperate VGA cable
on 19 February 2013
Highly recommended piece of kit. It's quite handy for presentations and watching movies at home. Very good value for money.
on 3 August 2013
I connected this to my ipad and a standard projector to do a business presentation, to say that it was impressive is an understatment. No messing about with a mouse, forward and back clicks or fixed photos. I was able to use all those magnificent finger swipes, zooming in and out, backwards, forwards, you name it; mesmerising.
on 23 March 2014
Cable arrived in protected envelope and works fine. Connection to iPad and iPhone fine. One item was time scale set by supplier. Delivery date was some trine within a month. To their credit, they did do this. But I would probably expect a quicker delivery time. Good job I was not desperate for it.
on 3 August 2012
I purchased this in the hope it would mirror my IPad .. it does , perfectly. ( i have the Ipad 3)
I travel extensively and dragging a laptop round as well as an Ipad had just ceased to be a problem. I can now give Powerpoint presentations, amend documents, directly with the client, from my Ipad via projector , or any other VGA input .. without the need to drag a laptop to the meeting.

excellent !
on 23 February 2013
This is a great product for mirroring your iOS device! Really worth every penny. It connects to your projector or TV with no problems. Also great for using split screen apps! For this price it is defiantly worth it, instead of paying £30/£40 ! Great product for your iOS device!!! :)
on 2 February 2014
Bought this item about 3 and a half weeks ago, hoping it would come in a matter of days, but that was not the case. I had to wait over 3 weeks for it to come! Which was a bit of an inconvenience when I needed it urgently! But not I've got the product, I think it's appropriate to give it a 3 star. Basically, the item works well and as intended, but just feels a little plastic, and definitely not as good quality as the official Apple product. ALSO, IF your looking to buy this item to mirror your display of SKY GO, or MOVIES, DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM! I tried Sky Go just out of interest the other day and it doesn't work due to copyright laws, same reason for the Movies app! Other than them 2, I've heard the rest works? So go and BUY IT if all you want is to mirror your display for photos or work or anything like that! 3 stars :D
on 17 May 2014
Complete waste of time, it's cheap in price but is completely useless! It's not supported by Apple and this shines through! Does connect but sound is distorted, picture is rubbish. Seriously save your money and put towards a device that IS supported by Apple.