4.0 out of 5 stars The same trusted formula for Kelly...
Kelly Clarkson is probably the most commercially successful artist of all the American Idol winners. Since she won the show back in 2002 she's sold millions of albums worldwide, her most successful album being "Breakaway" released in 2004.

Fast forward to 2011 then, and we have "Stronger," this her fifth studio album.
It follows in a similar vein to its...
Published on 24 Oct. 2011 by Mr. N. J. Henderson

3.0 out of 5 stars What went wrong?
Ok.Great songs,well written and tuneful,memorable,singalong,mostly upbeat,feel good stuff BUT,what went wrong?
What went terribly wrong for me was this,Kelly's voice.It's so strangled in the production.Makes me want to weep.
By the time I was halfway through the album I had to switch it off for a break.It's just so unfortunate because the songs work and the...
Published on 12 July 2012 by Patroller1

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album, If you are good at something, stick to it!!!!, 5 Jan. 2012
Mark Kaye (Leeds England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
I have just bought this album, and yet again kelly dishes out another awesome album. A two star review here on Amazon puts this album as "...same dam thing..." however Kelly is good at this, having said that though this is her 5th album, her fist, second, and forth were nothing like this. All 5 albums that Kelly has brought out is an example of excellent work, and everyone is better than the one before it, making this the best so far. Well Done, I look forward to your 6th album.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it TEN stars!, 4 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
The latest album from American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson and by far the best! As a whole the album lives up to it's title, ripe with uplifting and sing along like no one's listening tunes that demonstrate Kelly Clarkson's amazing vocal ability. It's definitely the album I'd turn to after a bad day.

I can't recommend this enough, I can't implore you buy this enough!

An album like this has been long overdue in the charts where heartbreak seems to sell big.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!, 5 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
kelly clarkson just gets better, this album is growing on me the more i play it, she sings from the heart and you feel every word. she isnt a diva, you dont see pics of her falling out of cars drunk with her knickers showing, shes just a lovely person. my daughter had the good fortune of going to see her in concert and she threw herself into the crowd and just had a blast. i hope she stays around a long long time cos she can sure sing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait!, 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
I am impressed, I have been pleasantly surprised by all tracks. Kelly is just so lovely and I think most people can relate to her in some way or another, which to me makes her even more special. As for her voice, I say this every new album and new tour - her voice just seems to keep getting better and better. I can not wait for the tour to hear the songs live - well worth the 2 year wait, I don't think any Kelly fan will be disapointed.

5 stars for Kellys album. 1 star for Amazons service (as the CD has not been delivered and have to go out and by a copy today. This will be last time I pre order something from Amazon now, as its just easier to go to the shops and buy it!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Nov. 2011
Laura Flynn (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
I bought this album as I own previous Kelly Clarkson albums. It often takes me two or three listens for me to give an honest opinion of an album but with one listen of this album, I was hooked. Fantastic album with the standout track being What doesn't kill you. I purchased the Deluxe Edition with 4 bonus tracks and I am glad I did, the extra songs mix in well with the rest of the album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Album but..., 14 Nov. 2011
Jade (Bourne uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
I have always been a fan of kelly Clarkson. Loved Breakaway and All I Ever Wanted. The songs are brilliant on this album. but my only problem is they are all about heartbreak and spilting up. it would of been nice to of had a couple of love themed songs just to counterbalance things. But all in all the album is really good and definatly worth a listern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly Clarkson - Stronger, 14 Feb. 2012
Joanne (Tamworth, Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
Great CD. Have heard a couple of songs of Kelly Clarkson's but never bought an album. Thought 'Stronger' was a great song so decided to buy the album and really happy with it. The other songs are good too so would definitely recommend to buy if you enjoy her type of music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kelly is BACK!, 29 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
Stronger is like a mix of all her previous albums, but it reminds me the most of Breakaway. The Kelly sound we've all grown accustomed to is back, and she delivers as always! I absolutely recommend you buy the deluxe version, because the bonus tracks are well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW 1st Kelly album ive got, 22 April 2012
Mr. O. Taiwo - See all my reviews
I was looking for new music today and I thought rather then buy a few good songs on the ALBUM let me buy the whole ALBUM, i was absolutely impressed and heard ALL songs in one go!!! , KEPT PLAYING "I FORGIVE YOU" , great ALBUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Stronger, 28 Dec. 2011
Ms. D. Wright (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
This is a long waited for album. It does tick all the boxes though, and is worth waiting for. From the brilliant 'Mr Knowitall' to stronger, there is music on here for everyone. I keep playing it again and again. Brilliant

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Stronger
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson (Audio CD - 2011)