5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
I was a little reluctant to order it because some reviews complained about the build quality.
Published on 20 Nov. 2012 by arctic

2.0 out of 5 stars Good earphones but...
Published on 15 May 2012 by Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 20 Nov. 2012
I haven't experienced any problems after 2+ weeks of everyday use, which is not much. I use it in the gym, with my iPod Touch, placed in a thin money belt kind of thing (I don't like armbands). After use, I place the earphones next to the Touch in the pouch and then the whole money belt thing into my regular backpack, often crammed with other stuff. I would have expected them to fall apart already when realizing only after getting home that 6 liters of milk were sitting on it all day long.

Sound quality: I'm an audiophile, using high-end ear-covering cans most of the time. So I find these "okay" only, but not "awesome". Most earbuds I can't have on me for more than five minutes because they have no bass. These have good bass and okay midtones. Certainly good enough for a gym-like environment and for its size. There's a good review on head-fi.org that I also read before purchasing.

If they fall apart on me in the near future (normally I don't put six liters of milk on my delicate things, but it was good to know that these were able to handle that accident once...), I'll update this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality headphones that stay on despite working out at the gym, 8 Feb. 2014
John Ryan "One man and his Kat" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: SoundMAGIC EH11 Sports Headphones - Blue (Electronics)
Great headphones for people (like my wife) who hate these "in ear" headphones. Small and discrete in blue, they come with a funny "around the ear" loops which took me a while to get the hang of - but the wife worked it out pretty quickly. They loop around your hear and hold the headphones in place.

Quite a pleasant blue colour and great sound quality. Highly Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Running, 6 April 2012
Bought these cos my old faithful ear bud headphones kept falling out when I was jogging.

Worked a treat. These totally replace my old headphones now, they are discreet enough to wear for all occasions. I just don't have to constantly readjust my headphones any more. Once in place - they Stay!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gym, 12 Dec. 2011
I bought these headphones for the gym as I wanted some headphones that would stay put. The eartips seal in the ear to block out noise and they can be adjusted to get good fit.

The headphones are very nicely made and have excellent sound quality. Just been back to Amazon to buy a pair for my other half (in blue!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit, good sound, 12 Feb. 2013
I have problems with the IEM style of earbud (Shure etc) - I can't get them to stay in my ears and I find them uncomfortable to wear.

I was looking for something else when I found these. Early impressions are good - they're very comfortable and the ear loops help them stay where they're put without needing to be jammed deep into your ear canal. The package includes a carrying pouch and a range of tips to customise the fit (although the standard ones they shipped with worked fine for me).

Sound quality is good for the price - perhaps a little bass heavy, but the bass is clear and well defined without intruding too much on the rest of the music - just the thing for the gym!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good earphones but..., 15 May 2012
They broke within 2 weeks of receiving them - one of the earpieces detached itself and was being held by the internal wires. I have since superglued the ear piece back in place and now it works fine. The earphones themselves are comfortable and grip efficiently, allowing me to go to the gym, go for a run or just walk about. Other than the build quality, the earphones are very good, though maybe a touch dear.

Edit: They have completely broken now. They were good whilst they lasted, but they just weren't well built.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!, 15 Jan. 2012
Bought Soundmagic earphones as I run a lot and enjoy music hence was expecting good quality,robust earpiece connections. One of the ear hooks fell off on my first time of using, attached it again and fell off again - poor quality! Product not faulty just poor quality of finish - not up to task. Cost £44.99!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, Poor build, 9 May 2012
I've had these for a few hours now, and as there is only two reviews for this product currently, I thought I'd right my own review. To start off, after you find the right size insert for your ears, the headphones have great sound quality, close to my £100 Headphones by Panasonic. However, the build quality leaves much to be desired. The cables are very thin and flimsy feeling, I suspect they will tangle easily, much like something you'd get on 99p headphones. The actual phones themselves are built from plastic and don't look too strong, the ear clips and their mechanism contains some form of metal which seems strong enough. I have yet to jog with them, so I cannot give a full review for their intended purpose and I'm ill, but when I find the time I may post my results. All in all, for £40 quid they sound good but, by the looks of it, don't expect them to last too long. If I have them for a while and they do survive without an RMA then I'll amend this review. Gave 3 stars purely for the sound quality, shame about the build.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound for Sports Earphones, 26 Aug. 2012
R. Wigginton (UK) - See all my reviews
These sports phones have a lovely warm sound with spades of talent in the bass department. Even when the seal with your ear's broken there's enough bass that you won't be distracted. Push it back in place again for an airtight fit and the bass is truly staggering. I can vouch that they work particularly well with deep electronic tracks. Sound quality through the rest of the range is decent to, given the price. I'm really happy with them and they're a huge leap up from the cheaper Panasonics I was using for exercise purposes previously.

Although, these haven't broke on me as some buyers have reported, I wouldn't say they feel very robust and well put together. It is for this reason only, I've deducted a star. In terms of practicality (ie staying in place) and sound quality I'm very happy with them.

SoundMAGIC EH11 Sports Headphones - Blue